LET US TRY AN EXQUISITE CORPSE

by Terry 58 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

.............,when the great day of God the almighty broke forth outside the house..........

Mookie thought "what the hell is that"! he only wanted to offer the two young ladies a taste of his ............................

• Terry
    Terry

..wry sense of humor but the Mexican food he'd had for supper the night before went awry.

The inadvertant passing of gas resounded in the Hall. This was immediately mistaken for the arrival of Armageddon by the overly eager brethern primed by years of millennial warnings.

As the meeting quieted down an older brother with sensitive nostrils opened a window and cranked up the fan.

Mookie smiled sheepishly and offered the ladies on either side a breath mint.

Chocolate Chip glared at him and whispered: "Sit on it!"

Mookie blushed as he felt a tap on his shoulder...

• avengers
    avengers

"Please pay attention Mookie".
    We are here to show you the way to paradise.
    When we read the paragraph we'l ask you the question underneath
    and you answer ok?
    Mookie nodded as he again was called to reality.
    Sister Cookie looked at sister Chocolate chip and

• PointBlank
    PointBlank

smirked. God, these worldly people can be so obnoxious and downright disrespectful to our God, the org..er, I mean Jehovah, sister Cookie mused..... The moment was not lost on Sister CC. Self-righteous smugness oozed from her ....

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

as she remembered Cookies smelly fart.........."can you imagine?" she fussed to herself.......someone who would fart in a Kingdom Hall? These worldly people have NO class! "Hmppph!" she thought to herself......"what do we expect? they wear pants to their Sunday services and have no respect for God." I wonder what they would do if................

• qwerty
    qwerty

............if we are in some sort of time warp where we keep jumping from the Kingdom Hall meeting, to Mookies house for a Bible study and back again! I wish I kept a diary of today?s events, she thinks, coz I am sure we both went to Mookies house for a Bible study. It dawns on her that it was the gases from the fart that made her fall into unconsciousness and dream about finding that elusive Bible study. All of a sudden..................

• Terry
    Terry

..the door to the Kindom Hall burst open. A fearsome dude with signs plastered all over him entered shouting: "I'm Danny Hazard and this place is declared unsafe for human habitation!"

Mookie, Cookie and the rest of the congregation were shocked into silence as they tried to fathom the danger from so bizarre an intruder.

Two brothers at the back of the Hall rushed over to Hazard and asked him to leave firmly and menacingly. But, Danny's eyes played over the faces in the congregation and fixed with ferocious intent on Mookie.

"Get out of here while you still have a mind! It's too late for these poor losers! They've been taken over by the Pod People of Brooklyn!"

His tirade was interrupted by the sound of Police sirens as a squad car arrived.

Mookie clutched Cookie's hand for comfort in his panic and embarassment. What to make of all this? It was then he noticed the eyes of all the congregation; not on the police with their clubs bludgeoning Danny Hazard into submission and stuffing his screaming body into the squad car, but, on Mookie himself. His hand on Cookie's--THIS WAS what fixated their attention!!

Dick Hazard stared into Mookie's eyes and whispered with poisonous regard: "...

• avengers
    avengers

"No bible study for you tomorrow". His words sounded like

• outnfree
    outnfree

snake venom, and I panicked to think how I would still get into Sister Cookie's

• cyber-sista

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit