You and your family are in my thoughts.

Country Girl

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

(((Corvin)))

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Corvin,

Just know that I am thinking of you and your family.

I have to believe that your integrity and love will conquer the WTS's control over your daughters

Beyond that I have nothing really to add. I think Blondoe had some good advice here:

• bem
    bem
    Dear Corvin, we are all with you on this one.

Take care of your family and yourself first.

BEM

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HI CORVIN.

I UNDERSTAND YOUR GRIEF-ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT. COULD HAVE DONE IT MUCH BETTER.

READ AGAIN WHAT BLONDIE AND EZEKIAL HAD TO SAY FOR YOUR BENIFIT.

READ IT SEVERAL TIMES.

Outoftheorg

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((Corvin))

• Corvin
    Corvin

Hello all. I finally got to bed around 3am this morning, not unusual for me, but I am a bit drained on this occasion. I was awakened by a phone call from the VP of my Nancy's high school, Mr. Isa. He told me that because of school policy and the fact that my daughter was at school "under the influence" that she would be subject to a mandatory 5-day suspension and made to undergo a a 5-day drug counselling program at a local school, Chaparell (for substance abusers and social retards).

Now, Mr. Isa is a notorius idiot and gets told off at least once a week by indignant parents who simply can't believe he is in the position he is in. Picture a very short stocky version of the principal in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

I lost it with him and asked, "Mr. Isa, knowing Nancy as you do, do you really think my daughter took 10,000+ miligrams of Tylenol just to catch a buzz during history class? Right, now, Mr. Isa, FYI, my daughter is sitting in a psych ward because she attempted suicide because of being attacked and persecuted by a religious cult her mother and stepfather belong to. We are trying to deprogram her from years of spiritual and mental abuse and it has nothing to do with a drug addiction. She does not have a problem with drugs. If she had attempted and failed suicide by using a handgun, would you want to send her to a five-day program at the local target range to learn how to shoot straighter? Any human based entity that cannot and does not differentiate between drug abuse and emotional-mental abuse is as worthless as tits on a boy hog. You are a effing moron and you and your school board can shove your drug abuse program right up your collective arses."

He said, "yes sir, I understand"

Any way, thank you all for your advice, encouragement and support.

What about you Corvin, do you have a professional that you can go to for guidance from someone removed from the situation?

I am not currently seeing anyone, but I do get to sit in on many of the sessions my daughters attend. There I get to express myself a bit and get some feedback from the doctor.

Does the hospital have rules against visitors not approved by your daughter or you or her doctors? That's the way it works around here.

Yes, my daughter and I both can tell the hospital who may visit and who may not. They keep a list at the visitors' reception desk.

.... do you have a vacation planned when all of this is over?

Mary and I HAD a vacation planned that would have started yesterday. We were going back to the resort where we were married 8 years ago to celebrate our anniversary. Reservations were cancelled and we will just have to exchange gifts this time around in between hospital visits.

You are all so awsome, and I appreciate your kindness and support!

Best Regards,

Corvin

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

((((Corvin, Nancy, Betsy, Elese, Elizabeth and Mary))))

• Sassy
    Sassy

(((((Corvin))))))))) I am soo sorry to hear of what your daughter is going through. My heart just goes out to all of you . I hate this cult and what it has done to us

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

((((Corvin))))

I'm following your situation with much interest and concern. Hang in there.

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit