Suicide Update

by Corvin 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

((((Corvin and Family))))

Sending lots of positive energy vibes to you and yours to keep you all strong and balanced.

Love,

Terri Blue Raven

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Corvin, I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. Please take care of yourself, and I hope everything will come together for you and your family.

• jaredg
    jaredg

Corvin,

Best of luck to you and your loved ones. It seems that we all have some sort of shit to deal with because of this damn religion

• beebee
    beebee

I am not an attorney, however I am a single parent who has dealt far more with the CA family courts than I ever would have chosen to. I am under the impression that once the kids hit 14 they can usually choose which parent to live with. While there's no guarantee the courts will back them (and the one thing I've learned from the system is that even when they usually follow a certain path, there's never any certainty that they will do it that way for you), the mediator generally puts huge weight on what the the kids say. The psychologist's findings and recommendations also have a huge impact.

Since two of your daughters are past that age, it may be far easier than you expect to gain custody of them. I'm not sure if the kids can refuse visitation with their mother. I've not known anyone who has had that experience. My ex-husband (a veteran of 4 divorces and kids with 3 different women) knows of an amazing lawyer in San Francisco if you need one, however I hear he is very expensive; don't know if he'll do pro-bono.

Keep the faith (yours and your belief in your kids). Best of luck

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Corvin,

I just read your first post and now this one. I am very sorry about your daughter and hope the whole situation improves.

Devon

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

*gives strength over*

I dont need it for now...I want to help in any way possible...let me know buddy.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Get Well Soon ""Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"" Everything that you describe i have been through with my own disastrously dysfunctional JW family. I Love You Mug 2 You have my empathy indeed. Corvin,DO NOT do anything 'rash' to the Jdub perps.Your family needs you and we need you. I can post names addresses and phone numbers of Jehovah's Witnesses perpetrators at my: ASS'WHOLES' of the month Blog. Email: [email protected] My 'worldly' wife is a mental health crisis intervention worker here in Bangor Maine,in fact she is on duty right now.How wonderful for me to have hooked up with her! Remember everyone;'the pen keystroke is mightier than the sword'. As the world turns in all time zones,yes while we are getting our beauty sleep... ...We can inflict some serious mortal damage on the evil Watchtower cultist.

• kls
    kls

Corvin, there is no way i could go through what you and your family are going through. Don't let them beat you cause that is what they are trying to do .

With much love and respect to you and your family. kls

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Corvin)))

I am so sorry for all that is going on in your life....I feel so bad for your daughters.

I hope this will be resolved as soon as possible. It sounds like the worst kind of a nightmare possible.

I am so sorry for all the pain you and your family are going thru ...

hugs,

Codeblue

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((((((Corvin)))))))))))) This is just so horrible. I had read your last post then went on to school...there happened to be a group of people I talked to after class about the dubs....I got SOOO emotional, all I could think about is the pain they have caused others...I MADE SURE THIS WHOLE GROUP KNEW. I continue to destroy any Watchtowers or Awakes on campus .......GOD I wish there was more I could do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit