Suicide Update

by Corvin 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Corvin:

All the best to you in this trying time, and your kids too.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Dear Corvin, we are all with you on this one. The advice about not attacking the WTS or paticular JWs is correct.

No one knows how cold a JW can be until one turns their back on you. It is like nothing I've ever seen. In their weird logic, YOU are a direct agent of Satan who has stolen two girls from Jehovah's protection. Any action on their part is warranted - for "the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one", even the judicial world. To them, YOU are persecuting the mother of your children and the congregation. So its gloves off for them.

I am sure you know this first hand, but don't play into this drama. Let their madness be apparent to your girls, and they will make the right decisions. You need to keep your head, especially for the courts who will want to see a sane parent who is able to care for the kids.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm sorry for your situation Corvin. I don't have a lot of advice. It sounds as if you are doing all you can. Maybe changing phone numbers might keep that elder from calling again. He was tremendously cruel to make that statement.

• Badger
    Badger

I'm thankful my ex is more mature and reasonable.

Corvin, you're in my thoughts, and so's your kids.

You WILL come out on top of this, and your children WILL benefit from this.

• desib77
    desib77

(((Corvin)))

• Preston
    Preston

Hi Corvin,

Hope she gets better

.... do you have a vacation planned when all of this is over?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Oh, Corvin-----how AWFUL these people can BE!!!! There is just NO civil way to "get away" from them-----they are like leeches!

You have a lot of positives going for you and you (and your family) will come out victorious and vindicated from the slime that comes forth from the "bible-trained" JWs that you have been subjected to through this nightmare.

Love and hugs to the Corvins,

Annie

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Corvin -- Hugs to you. I am so sorry for everything you are going through. I am so glad for your kids that they have such a strong and determined father. Please take care of yourself so you can continue to be there for them!

((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Corvin,

Hang in there. Like Blondie said, "Remain calm...", it will be possibly the most difficult time to do this, but also, one of the most important times. The WT and their followers will still be there later for your attention. Take care, as you have been trying to do, of yourself, and yours kids and your wife.

I do hope the best for all of you...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

{{{{{ Corvin }}}}}}}}

I am so sorry for the burdon you're carrying right now. The good thing is, it will pass. Believe it, it will! Honest! One breath at a time. In.... Out.... just don't forget to breathe.

Once the crisis is over, please follow up on getting full custody of your children. It's most apparent, and not just to you and to us, but should be to the powers that be, that their mother is totally incompetent and a liability when it comes to her daughters' wellbeing.

Once social services accesses the damage, you may wish to seek their assistance in getting a restraining order against ex- and any and all JW's, if possible.

And give a hug to your daughter and tell her there are many, many who love her and are "praying" for her that are NOT JWs.

Hugs

Brenda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit