Suicide Update

by Corvin 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

As you know, I?ve had a bit of a day.

((((((You Guys))))))

I am stunned and numb right now, and for some reason, I do not feel as tired as probably should. Shock, maybe? I dunno, but this has been one of the most potentially devastating experiences to date for me, and yay, it is just beginning. Something tells me that it is the beginning of the end of this madness. I feel that something is going to break soon.

I just left my daughter at the psych ward. She is on a 72 hour hold for observation and evaluation. She attempted suicide and the authorities take it very serious, which I am glad for, and at the time the Crisis Intervention worker finished interviewing her at the regular hospital, she had determined that Nancy is still be at risk. At the end of the 72 hours they will determine if she should be released.

While talking to my eldest daughter at the hospital, her cell phone rang. It was Lee K*****. He is a Melvin Milktoast of a man, a "brother", who was once a good friend of mine. His wife is a neandertallish and ugly woman who was instrumental in breaking up my marriage to Sara (I guess on some level I should thank her) but she is creepy, and I have told her in the recent past to stay away from my kids because even her presence is negative and a bit macob. She refuses to stay away from my kids as if she has some right to be in their lives. She really creeps me out so much. Lee called to convey his love to Nancy. Elese handed the phone to me at my request. I told him that I appreciated his concern, but I do not want a JW within five blocks of my kids, that Nancy had come to this point because of JW's and I wanted them out of our lives. He responded flatly, "wouldn't be your fault, would it?" I remained calm and commented that while I would never presume to completely blameless or without any error, her suicide attempt might have something to do with her mother and stepfather calling her bad association and threatening to shun her. It might just have something to do with years of abuse in the M**** home. And by the way, I continued, I understand that your son has grown up, gotten tats and body peircings and has gotten as far away from the organization and you as he possibly can, and I have been informed that your daughter fornicated with her present husband, twice her age and with a daughter who is olde enough to be her older sister, who is worldly, for months before she married him. He called me a dope and hung up.

When something like this happens to a minor child, the school or hospital automatically calls in CPS. I expect the inquisition to begin any time now, but I have gone through it all before, twice before, and I can do it again. Thankfully, after interviewing the kids, they usually get a very clear and accurate picture of what is really going on and they have done right by my children thus far. I will hope for the best and expect the worst. When all is said and done, I am confident that Sara and Mark [edit] will have lots to answer for.

I was sitting here reflecting on everything, letting it sink in. It occurred to me that I have never been happier or more productive in all my 38 years. Getting the hell out of the JW organization was the key for me. I have a great wife that I love with all my heart, wonderful kids who shine so bright they shame the stars, and on one of my worst days, I am worried about the logistics of getting to work on time after picking up the kids from the movies. All this is mess is pure evil. It is as though hords of angry demons are converging on my home and battling for the souls of my children. I now understand why otherwise reasonable and docile people resort to the unthinkable to solve their problems.

All of the troubles we have come from a religious cult called Jehovah?s Witnesses. They are ruthless and cold. They are liars and slanderers. They are corrupt and hypocritical and almost always miserable. They want me to shut up and die for the purpose seeing my kids either dead or completely controlled. I have never felt the presence of evil so absolutely, not even watching The Exorcist.

What do I do? What can I do? After a few hours sleep, the strength and resolve will return more powerfully than the day before and I will just take the action I know I must to protect my children and my family. Again, thank god for Mary. She is my rock and strength for so much. She is a pillar for my children.

I was already writing a petition to the court to have Sara?s visitation reduced significantly, and from now on, supervised and to get full custody. I am going after her for child support and suing her for slander will be my pleasure. There are two or more witnesses in this instance.

To answer a few questions, my youngest two girls have been seeing a professional counselor for a year now while living in my home. They have been getting competent care and they have been making progress. Today, was a definite setback.

Every incident has been documented in detail. Sara is shown in court records to be lying at least 6 times about either the kids, or me, which proves unequivocally that she has the ability to lie shamelessly.

No matter what slander she tries to hang around my neck, I know, and everyone else knows it is not true. She has hung herself with having knowledge of my daughter?s feelings and PLAN to commit suicide and did nothing to intervene. She also just hung herself by accusing me of child molestation in front of witnesses, one JW and lots of non-JW kind.

I am not discouraged, I will not falter or hesitate with what I have to do next. You are all right, the gloves must now come.

Thank you all for listening and for your encouragement.

I will keep you updated as time allows.

Much Love,

Corvin

• Corvin
    Corvin

Angharad, why are you editing my posts? I am deliberately using the last names of these monsters and I know what I am doing. Why do you feel you need to delete these names? Can the board or Simon be held libel for this? I will take full responsibility.

Just curious,

Corvin

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'd like to comment on that. Does the story lose anything by not having full names? I think not. The names in themselves are insignificant.

However, there are very good reasons not to allow persons to be identified in unproven accusations.

Therfore, it has always been 'policy' to disallow names in such circumstances, no matter how offensive those persons' actions have been.

Ozzie

• Angharad
    Angharad
    However, there are very good reasons not to allow persons to be identified in unproven accusations.

Therfore, it has always been 'policy' to disallow names in such circumstances, no matter how offensive those persons' actions have been.

Yes, that was the reason for me removing the names. Its just a policy that we have always tried to keep to on the forum due to legal reasons.

Thanks for your understanding in this.

Best wishes to you and your daughter

• shotgun
    shotgun

((Corvin)) Get some sleep if you can..if your not exhausted now I'm sure it will hit you hard soon.

This whole situation is way out of my league but if I could humbly suggest one thing...forget about the WTBTS and concentrate on doing what you can to limit or decrease your ex-wife's influence on your daughters.. especially her husband.

It sounds like that is what your doing but this past week has also brought alot of anger against the WT and your local cong to the surface...put those bastards behind you...don't let them take up your valuable and precious time with your girls.

Maybe you can't because they keep sticking their nose where it doesn't belong...maybe you should see about a restraining order against them as well as your ex-wife...I don't know if that's possible or not...if it is get me one too.

Corvin...take all I say with a grain of salt, I am not in your shoes and can't imagine how difficult this is.

Thinking of you and your family...Shotgun

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thinking of ya, dude!!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm glad to hear CPS is involved and that the younger girls have been getting counsel. What about you Corvin, do you have a professional that you can go to for guidance from someone removed from the situation? Full custody, supervised visitation, and going after child support from her are good goals. Does the hospital have rules against visitors not approved by your daughter or you or her doctors? That's the way it works around here.

There are some sick dynamics. My mother sends nasty cards and leaves emotional phone messages even now that I am middle aged and she is in the "twilight" period of her life. My husband screens our calls and deletes hers and shreds the cards/letters. Abuse from mothers may never end until they're dead. I pray and hope that you daughter can find a way to put a barrier between herself and her mother's abuse.

Love to you Corvin and your daughters

Blondie

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Folks, the next time you start thinking your troubles are more than you can handle, think of what Corvin is going thru right now. Most of our problems are nothing compared to what he is going thru right now.

Ole Buddy, hopefully this will come out in your favor. Bug

• New Castles
    New Castles

Corvin

Im sorry to hear about what is happening in your family. My thoughts are with you and your daughter in this difficult time. Hopefully everything will work out for the best...

Good Luck

• Balsam
    Balsam

Corvin,

Your fortunate your children are listening to you and standing up for themselves against their mother and her husband. He is to vile to even be called a step-dad. Your kids are getting help, and hopefully the court will work in your favor understanding the need to have only supervised visits. Has the kids Mom's husband ever been charged or convicted of molesting the kids? Since I have not been following along closely I don't know what has transpired earlier.

Hugs to you and your family, hope you can find some time to sleep and refresh yourself. Thank goodness you have a wonderful wife who loves your children.

Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit