Suicide Update

by Corvin 49 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Corvin , I am so sorry to hear this, yet so releived that she is in the hospital being taken care of. All that your family is going thru, is so traumatic,, and it is hitting ya'll all at once.

I am just gonna say this,,,,, I don't mean to be giving medical advice, at all but, it might be a good idea if you can let your daughter stay in the hospital longer than the 72 hours. If I recall right,,,,,,,,,the deputy coroner is the one who can " commit" a person for us to a couple of more weeks to a month.

With something so serious as what your daughter has been thru,,,,,she needs alot of time to talk to professionals, to get so much off her chest, to find some medication that will help her as well, and some time to rest... physcially.

I say this because as you know I went thru so much with my own mother, many suicide attempts , hopital stays,and I just think in my mom's case, if she would have stayed longer and got the help that she needed all at once,,,,,maybe things would have been different for her.

I will be thinking of you and your precious daughter,,,,,,,,,someday I hope to met you and your family and just hug your daughter for the pain she is going thru.

Omg, Corvin, my oldest son has been thru some trying times, letting go of the religion, feeling so lost..........I was so worried about him at times,,,,,but finally at 17, he seems to be over the hardest part of letting go of the JW past. I can't even begin to think what you must be feeling right now........I am sure still in shock, take care of yourself and we will all be praying , sending postives vibes, or whatever we can that our daughter gets well soon.

Maybe sometime down the road, you can tell her how much others were thinking of her and how angry we are at those who have hurt her, mainly to blame the WT. She will always have our support here at JWD, so many of us have been thru the same things she has, and we will always be here to talk .

Much love,,,,,,,,LyinEyes and WildTurkey

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I´m so sorry to read this.I really feel that I´d like to help but can´t do a thing, I have no advice to give, I can´t help with the practical stuff and don´t even know what to say. I´m still impressed about the way you stand up for your kids. Hope she´ll recover well. Lazy

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

(((((((((((((Corvin, Nancy and Family)))))))))))))

Kat

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Corvin

I've just been reading all your posts over the last several days.. to get caught up.

WOW!.. what a wild few days you have had.

Glad your daughter is in the hospital under proper care.

I'm so sorry your family and especially your kids have to be put under this constant stress with your ex wife and her husband.

I've got my fingers crossed for you Corvin, that you can proceed and get them (your kids) away from their mother and her husband.

That J.W. religion does nothing but stir up family troubles. It's what they are becoming known for.

Take care of yourself too Corvin you'll need a balanced self to make it through all this.

sincerely

Special K

• cbew
    cbew

Hey Corvin,

Just finished reading all these posts and I am so sorry that you and your daughters are going thru this right now. Hang in there buddy and continue to be the sane one in all this as the courts will see this and look favourably on your side. I have nothing to add than to be there for your daughters 100%. Kids know hypocrisy when they see it and no doubt your daughters are seeing it from their mother, step father and this insane cult. Later on they will emerge from this whole ordeal much stronger persons for it so hang in there. My prayers are with your family tonight.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

(((((((Corvin)))))))

I don't have much to add to the comments already here, but you can be assured that I have been thinking of you today.

It must be so difficult to keep your cool under the circumstances.

My thoughts will be with you again tomorrow.

Best wishes

Chris

• Confucious
    Confucious

Love you Corvin. Con

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I am just gonna say this,,,,, I don't mean to be giving medical advice, at all but, it might be a good idea if you can let your daughter stay in the hospital longer than the 72 hours. If I recall right,,,,,,,,,the deputy coroner is the one who can " commit" a person for us to a couple of more weeks to a month.

With something so serious as what your daughter has been thru,,,,,she needs alot of time to talk to professionals, to get so much off her chest, to find some medication that will help her as well, and some time to rest... physcially.

Lyin', we must be on the same wave length, because after meeting with a doctor today, and seeing my daughter again, I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. I do believe it is the road I will take in this case. She should be protected from seeing what I will be doing in my fight to get sole custody of her. "The gloves are now off" and it is go-time. In the meantime, she will go through programs and daily counselling where she can get everything out without either my influence or her mother's. I want her to feel safe in the hands of a professional so that she can talk freely and open up and start healing. Hopefully by the time she is released, I will have made some advanced progress and things will have quieted down.

Thank you all for the hugs and support. It means so much to me. It strengthens and comforts me " knowing that the same things in the way of sufferings are being accomplished in the entire association of apostates in the world." ( Just a lil J-dub humor, there)

((((( TO ALL OF YOU)))))

Love u too, Con.

I am posting an update soon.

• Corvin
  • Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Corvin

My heart goes out to you and your child.

I don't know what else to say except that if there is a loving God that can help somehow, I'm hoping your case is first in line...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit