I CONFRONTED THE ENTIRE CONGREGATION TODAY

by Corvin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Corvin, you're one hell of a man. Go kick some JW ass!!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Wow, Corvin----What an eye-opener!

Along with the others here, I applaud your efforts, your stand, and your courage. Living with a totally wrecked family that the WTS has shredded with their stupid self-serving tyranny, I can only commend you for doing what you have---and doing what you plan on doing to try and stop them.

It's too late for many of us, but having you take the Bull (sh**) by the horns and toss it BACK to them---is deserving of credit and the cheers of those of us who didn't or couldn't do much of anything but take their crap.

I am so proud of you and I'm so glad that your daughters have YOU in their corner!

Hugs to you all the Corvins...

Annie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, Corvin, Watchtower issues aside, thank you for showing me and every other abused child what loving parents really do to protect their children. I realize that someone should have shown this much love for my siblings and me. Just because NO ONE ever did, doesn't mean that we didn't deserve to be protected and defended. This is very healing for me. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Right on, Corvin! I hope many, many more will follow your example. And trust me, some of those who saw your protest and who read your letters will begin to doubt and probably leave the org. one day. May the Big Power That Be get behind you and help you start a movement.

Flyin'

• Larry
    Larry

Corvin - Much RESPECT - really!

Damn, talk about a man of action - You remind me of Jesus over turning the money tables.

Hoping for the best - Larry

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Corvin,

You are a great Dad!

Devon

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Corvin,I applaud you. When I served as an Elder, six elders promised to help a family member, instead they wrongfully disfellowshiped him. That set me off to get to the bottom of this un-merciful action on their part. Later after they lost me and my wife and another member of the family, one of the Elders said, "Maybe we made a mistake," A MISTAKE!

Well, as I see it from reading your post's and your heartfelt love for your family as expressed in these post to all of us here, they made a very big "MISTAKE" in their actions taken against you and then ignoring all the evidence that you continue to present to them.

They have always been Quick to Investigate, Slow to Help.

Blueblades

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((Corvin)))))

I applaud your courage and tenacity and am appreciative of the way you demonstrate TRUE love (and parenting) to your daughters. The courts can't help but see that you are the better choice as custodial parent. The JWs in your ex-wife's congregation can't help but see that YOU are the one demonstrating the type of love the Master espoused (not to mention "righteous indignation"). It is personal travesties like this that awaken the dulled & lulled minds of cult followers and enable them to dare to doubt.

Sending waves of mental support your way,

outnfree

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

How do the elders have ANY legal right in this matter? In the eyes of the goverment, are they not just normal people?

I am really impressed with what you're doing, and I hope for your kids' sake, that it goes well.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Corvin, I salute you. I'm almost speechless.

I do hope you get full custody of your daughters. What your ex-wife and her husband are doing is a disgrace.

• Purza
    Purza

Corvin,

I applaud your efforts!!! I am with you in spirit as you speak the truth in front of that KH.

Your daughters are probably old enough to tell a judge they want to live with you over their mother. And to tell of the abuse. I hope that you get full custody of them so that they do not have to live in fear and pain.

Best of luck to you. I admire your strength.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit