I CONFRONTED THE ENTIRE CONGREGATION TODAY

by Corvin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Wow Corvin! You have more guts than I do. I hope somehow you gain something by this for the situation of your kids. I feel so bad for them. I hate when kids get caught in a mess like this.. they don't deserve it..

you don't either

• shamus
    shamus

And you said you were leaving here, and thanks for the memories, LOL! Been there, done that.

Now go get them.

• Valis
    Valis

Good for you Corvies! Impunity is what JWs think they should have, but I say no! Good job matey!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Whew...! Damn...Corvin, way to go !

Only one thing...Ya' really need to 'stop beating around the bushes'...and just tell 'em what's on your mind... lol

• wildfire
    wildfire

corvin.........your daughters should be soooo proud of you....my 3 children were abandoned,,,and rejected by their annointed father and step father........I am with you , fighting right along side of you..... as most of these dear souls on this board are.....thanks for answering mypost about my schizophrenic son and how they threw him out in the streets for smoking......EVERYONE MUST KNOW HOW DISTRUCTIVE,,,,AND TOTALLY EVIL THIS FUCKING CULT IS.. ONCE AND FOR ALL......MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.........I ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD LEFT IN THE CULT..... BUT I WILL DO ALL IN MY POWER TO GET HER OUT..........TAKE CARE MY HERO ,,,,,,,,

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I really can't imagine the stress this is putting upon the kids and you, Make sure you take care of yourselves emotionally during this horrrible time. Don't allow this mess to be the sole topic of conversation or preoccupation for you or between you and your kids. Whatever happens your being stable is what will help them through it. A recent case I know the wife lied about abuse and the result is a restraining order even tho the officers themselves knew it was a lie. She then called him and engaged in a conversation about the kids, which broke the r. order. She then called the police and claimed he initiated the conversation. He is now facing prison.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

corvin; i like your style .now how to screw your x and step dad. easy tell your girls, any time they are over mom's house.v and they start with the mental, physical. abuse etc. tell the girls they are to call the police. maybe from an other room . tell the girls when the police come they want to go home and make a harrassment report against mom or who ever. and they want a copy for court purposes. this will really burn mom and give you legal reason to drag her into court again.. only to be done if your girls can handle it . ya'll be fine Corvin . use the courts and not the elders... john

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Corvin, I am so proud of your actions. I can tell you there are so many victims of the WT, here on JWD, that are so exhilirated at what you have done. So many of us can only look back on what we wish we would have done, wish we would have said. Many of us , were silenced about the terrible things the WT did to our families. Of course we can tell it to the world now,,,,,,but for so many they never in their lifetime had a voice, no one would even hear a word they had to say, it sadly was for some too late.

I think that your children have been taught a valuable lesson,,,,,,,,,,to never allow abuse from ANYONE or ANY organization. Whatever happens in this case, they will go away with the important lesson of never being silenced , that they do have a voice that DESERVES to be heard.

Way to go Corvin and children............I know it is a hard road ahead of ya'll but it will be well worth it in the end.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You have some huge balls, my man!

altalt

Rip into them dubbies!

• Badger
    Badger

You're a great dad, man...I hope I can roll like that if/when it comes up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit