I CONFRONTED THE ENTIRE CONGREGATION TODAY

by Corvin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I am in humble of your courage. You are a great dad and if i was your daughters i would be so very proud. This is a lesson for all dads to fight for your kids no matter what. I feel so proud of you for the love you have for your family.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Corvin: WOW I am so dang proud of you and heck I don't even know you. I had chills and am near tears at what you did for you girls YOU GO ...don't stop. Amazing the coward can yell at young girls but not confront you ......

Keep it up I am so saddened by the laughing at the hall...shows how far away from goodness they have trodden huh?

• avishai
    avishai
    Remember that when Nancy told JD J[edit] that she wanted to go and live with her dad to escape the abuse, JD told her that it was not a good idea. When Nancy asked why, JD told her that it would put her in "spiritual danger".

Sounds like a good case for an alienation of affection lawsuit right there.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Is it feasible to follow up on the advice of the police to gain full custody with only supervised visits for their mother? It seems like the only way Sara will start acting like a mother, and stop dishing out coercive garbage, is if she herself is being watched. I was very disturbed to hear that she is willing to fabricate allegations of abuse on your part. I know someone whose kids were taken away completely because of the lies the kids' grandmother told about abuse, and what transpired in the case was very tragic and disheartening -- I'm so glad the cops were able to verify the facts quickly and that they know the facts of the matter well.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Corvin,

You are giving a powerful example to your daughters of what True Love is, in contrast to the Conditional Love that is promoted by this cult.

Regardless of whatever materializes from this legally...

...I can't help but feel that with you just taking a firm stand like this for your daughters that you have already won.

Children are incredibly intuitive. True Love beats cult promoted Conditional Love every day of the week

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Corvin......OUTSTANDING. The dubbies hate any kind of negative media attention. You, as a loving, caring father can do some real damage to their efforts. The average good-hearted "worldly" person always roots for the underdog. You have my complete admiration!

-BONEZZ

• franklin J
    franklin J

corvin,

I am sorry for your pain and this mess of a situation. Get yourself a GOOD lawyer and go after your wife and her X for full custody. Do it.

As for the JWs; forget them. Turn your back on them; their teachings and your X wife ( to the extent you can) and work toward more positive pursuits in your life. The only way to liberate yourself from the JWs is to not give them the power over you to rile up a reaction. Do not validate them or any of their beliefs or action.

Your kids and their future are far more important. Channel your energy and positive actions toward them.

my thoughts and prayers are with you

Frank

• rocketman
    rocketman

Wow, what a situation.

They care more about their imaginary "spritual danger" than the abusive treatment your kids received. Good job stating your case.

• wednesday
    wednesday

The WTS tries to render us impotent, but we are not. you have just proven this. We are so fearful of them, that we allow them to bully us and our familes and just meekly sit by and watch. Not anymore. The WTS is not ready for u Corvin. Good Luck.

• True North
    True North
    Remember that when Nancy told JD J[edit] that she wanted to go and live with her dad to escape the abuse, JD told her that it was not a good idea. When Nancy asked why, JD told her that it would put her in "spiritual danger".

They really do believe that the worst JW is better than the best "worldly" person (let alone "apostate"), don't they? To them, all that matters is whether or not people are JWs and how they're otherwise treated in "this system of things" is relatively unimportant.

MARK M[edit]! ... COME OUT HERE AND PICK ON ME!

You're fighting the good fight Corvin, but please don't let them provoke you into doing anything that might be used against you in court. The people you've described sound as if they have few scruples about behaving cruelly toward "apostates" and trying to work the system in pursuing "theocratic warfare".

BTW, I've often wondered how judges in family court would feel if they knew that JWs would consider them and their own children and grandchildren to be "worldly" and therefore not worthy of association? If it were me, I think that I might be somewhat offended and consider that that was perhaps not a good mindset in which to raise children in our pluralistic society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit