I CONFRONTED THE ENTIRE CONGREGATION TODAY

by Corvin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• bigboi
    bigboi

Be sure to get some kind of family counseling. This has to be stressful, although somewhat of a relief to finally be able to take action and get all the pent up frustration out. Just try to keep things on an even keel man.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Damn, I just saw this, I haven't read through the replies, but Corvin you have my total respect man!

• Corvin
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly

Corvin-- YOUROCKDUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

If every one took up their agenda in such a way we exes would get our share of 6 o clock news time... make em get their damned heads out of the sand!

Lock and Load!

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Holy Christ! That is one direct letter! Sock it to 'em, my friend, and may justice be done for you.

SNG

• hubert
    hubert

Corvin, Sorry to hear you are going through this with your kids. May it comfort you to know I will be there in spirit rooting you on.

I sincerely wish you the best. Good luck, and God bless you for what you are doing for your children.

Courage, Man !! Keep at it !!!

Hubert

• badboy
    badboy

iF EVERONE DID THAT, there could be a lot more problems for the jws.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    iF EVERONE DID THAT, there could be a lot more problems for the jws.

I say, let's one and all converge upon our local KH to promote a little "new light" for the members and the elders.

I for one, will be sitting right in front of the brainwashing factory for every ministry school and sunday meeting with big bold signs of an undeterminent number telling the truth and the story of abuse and coverups.

Let's do it!

Corvin

• badboy
    badboy

Corvin,how aunty Esther,these days,I don't seemed to have seen any threads about her.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Bumping for the newbies(actually today was my first timereading it.)

I found the letter to the elders on apostates very revealing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit