I CONFRONTED THE ENTIRE CONGREGATION TODAY

by Corvin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I´m impressed.

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Well done Corvin, hope all turns out well for you and the children.

Bay64me

• Maverick
    Maverick

Very impressive! Being a free-thinking radical I feel for you, and see no need to throw gas on this fire. You have the flames high enough that those heartless and empty headed J-dubs can feel the heat.

Just yesterday my own daughter, (20) was complaining to me about not having any contact with her JW mother. The girl was never baptised but because she lives with me she is shunned by her mother and all of her mothers friends. She wanted to talk girl talk to her mother but the woman changed all her phone numbers and will not return the girl messages left at her work. My baby was so frustrated and what could I do?

The J-dubs are all petty, small, brain-dead bureaucrats. They have so little personal power that what control they have they guard with their lives. The world at large knows what a bunch of goofs they are so they lord it over one another and use these tactics on all ex JW's who manifested by leaving how stupid the WTS is.

JW's will lie, change the rules, violate any and all of their beliefs and stated doctrine and do whatever they can to stop you from winning, they just can't go there...ever! Sad, very sad. Maverick

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thinking of you and your girls at this time. I admire your courage.

Love,

Ian

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Go get em Corvin,Jehovah's Witnesses are the demented Family wreckers of the world! " " WHATCHA GONNA DO , WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU "" I will stop at nothing to expose the supremacist, scum of the earth ! IT'S ALL ABOUT MAMA BEAR AND HER CUBS ! Bear Been there!Undaunted Danny

• jwbot
    jwbot

This is so couragous of you. I hope it all goes well.

• blondie
    blondie

It's too bad you can't get full custody and they have only supervised visits.

Blondie

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Corvin, I have a lump in my throat right now. You are such a wonderful father to stand up for your children this way. Your Betsey and the other gals who stood with you at the k-hall are damn terrific, as well. I'd wish you luck in your efforts to protect your kids, but you won't need luck, as I'm sure God is in your corner and will continue to help you.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn!!!!

Go get'em!!!!

• Balsam
    Balsam

Corvin,

Go get them, it is enough that the Elders do nothing to help children faced with the garbage your girls have endured. It is high time the truth about this cult is made known. Keep after them.

Ruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit