Do you love to dance?

by Maverick 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm not very good at dancing... lets just say I don't even have two left feet.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    When I went to Vegas and we hit all the night clubs you could see all the couples sitting there around the dance floor, the women bobbing up and down off their seats and their guys sunk down with their butts glued to the chair.

Hey you must have seen me there. Yes! I love to dance! It really sucks as a female when you love to dance and you go out to dance clubs quite often and are stuck on a chair because your significant refuses to go on the floor with you. I'm not a very good dancer myself to like freestyle hip hop music, but I sure do LOVE to salsa. It's great fun, great exercise, and a great form of foreplay in some cases. God I miss salsa dancing.

p.s. when everyone's drunk EVERYONE looks like a good dancer.

• jwgirlfriend
    jwgirlfriend

I love dancing. I have video (8 mm wow I feel old) of me dancing at my 3rd Birthday party. I haven't stopped since. I wanted to be a professional dancer, but got an academic scholarship and focused on a "real"job. What a mistake! I still dance whenever I can- socially and classes. I also teach dance.

Hip Hop and R & B is the best! Haven't met many men who dance, but I'll tell you guys out ther- I am impressed right away if they at least try. I can't stand a man who won't dance with me.

• Evesapple
    Evesapple
    Right now just for fun, I am taking FLAMENCO, and wow. What a challenge, but what a sensual dance, who would have thought

Hey Netty very cool...I'm thinking of taking Flamenco here in Chicago....where in AZ are you taking lessons? I used to go salsa dancing at a Spanish restaurant in Scottsdale, they also had flamenco dancers during there dinner hours.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I like free style and hip-hop. There is an upscale place called Baywalk and I go there every week. I've asked four women at a time to dance, hell, I'll dance with them all...call me Mr Sandwich! I don't go to try to pick up anyone, just dance and have some fun! But weddings are the best, people really let their hair down! Mav

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Mav-

Next time you are in Orlando, I'm taking you to Pleasure Island.. they have great clubs down there.

• reboot
    reboot
    I love to dance SOOOOOO MUCH! If I had the means to do it, I'd start up a "retro-club" (byob) for older ppl that love to dance and have nothing but R&B, R&R and disco music with a DJ and live bands on the weekends and Wednesday nights!

frannie-what a great idea...i'd come...

I LOVE dancing....If im feeling low I dance in the house with my kids-you can't stay sad if youre jumping about shaking your thang can you Frenchie?

T Rex always works for me-and all the 70's disco stuff makes for a great night...i went to an outdoor party last month with Jools Holland and his rhythm and blues orchestra... thousands of us all jumping around in the moon light...it was amazing.I defy anyone to not grin madly while theyre dancing-it's impossible.....and youre right Mav. weddings are a great place to dance; I went to one where it was compulsory by order of the father of the bride as she loved dancing so much...and had a great time a couple of sats ago at a friends Cuban party..I shouldve asked pleasuredome to teach me some moves im not very good but im enthusiastic.

• Netty
    Netty

Hey Netty very cool...I'm thinking of taking Flamenco here in Chicago....where in AZ are you taking lessons? I used to go salsa dancing at a Spanish restaurant in Scottsdale, they also had flamenco dancers during there dinner hours.

The name of the studio in Tucson where I take Flamenco is MILAGROS DEL BAILE. I have my own classes on Fridays where I teach. I dance quite often in the Phoenix area, not many places in Scottsdale, at a place in Tempe called Grahams Central Station.

So many of you ladies mentioned having to sit on your butt because you dont have a partner, or your husband wont dance. HEY, TRY LINE DANCING! Thats why I started line dancing. Its not what you think it is. It is rarely done to country music at all anymore (at least in my class). I am known for teaching the new mainstream type of line dancing. It is more like a mini dance jazz routine, and all forms of dance are used, r&b, hip hop, oldies, LOTS Of LATIN, I mean lots of it. So we are using alot of the salsa cha cha moves in our line dances. And the music is so awesome. So girls, try line dancing if you want real bad to dance and have no partner, you dont have to sit on your chair and wish, you can get out there and make your own action.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I offer these dance lessons as a public service:

• bem
    bem

I love to dance, just dance to any kind of music.I'm not good but I'm willing to learn.I really like line dancing and "Cha-Cha Slide" is still a favorite.

My daughter goes to a great place like mentioned earlier, where everyone goes to have a great time and she never has problems with people trying to pick her up. Just go to dance and enjoy, it is country which is our favorite.We dance at home a lot. the grand-baby loves it. and it's good excercise...

BEM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit