Do you love to dance?

by Maverick 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Maverick
    Maverick

I love weddings cause, "Love is in the air", and you can ask ANY woman to dance and not get shut down.

When I went to Vegas and we hit all the night clubs you could see all the couples sitting there around the dance floor, the women bobbing up and down off their seats and their guys sunk down with their butts glued to the chair. Even though I am not the best dancer, being one of those men willing to "shake that thing" I had a great time. I try to go out at least once a week.

While I was a J-dub my wife and I did ball-room dancing, the Brothers used to talk to me about it. They did not like it. I told them I'd think about what they were telling me. I'm still thinking!

My questions, Do you want to dance? What kind of music and how often to you shake it up? Maverick

• JH
  • StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Mav-

I LOVE to dance! I'd have to say that hip hop music has the beat. Since about age 18 I have gone out dancing at least a couple times a month. It was more frequent right after I turned 21.. less frequent now. I still love it though!

• Sirona
    Sirona

I LOVE dancing! I'm the first to get up at parties.

Sirona

• shotgun
    shotgun

I was a fantastic dancer Mav...until a tragic hip accident when I was three...now I just live vicariously through people like you*snif*

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i do cuban salsa, merengue and sometimes bachatta. i also like dancing to r&b.

• betty boop
    betty boop

Oh yes! I love to dance..Me and the great girls of dance (britney, j.lo and madonna) are all in the same league!!!

Actually i dance to everything but i do really like hip-hop cuz i can booty shake to Beyonce

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Dancing is definately one way to get a woman's attention when you're single. Most women love dancing, and they honestly don't really care if a man's a great dancer or not. I'm not incredible, but when I was single, I used to have the women practically fighting over who was going to dance with me. As long as you get up there and have fun, the women don't care. They have a guy to dance with! So many other men sit on their asses and try to look cool by not dancing, and lose out on a lot of fun and interaction with women.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

I love to C/W dance. I only learned about 2 years ago and used to go for lessons every tuesday. Now I work too much but still go on Saturday nite whenever I can.

• onacruse
    onacruse

I couldn't dance to save my life; shuffling my feet around makes me look (and feel) rather like a hobbled moose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit