Do you love to dance?

by Maverick 42 Replies latest social relationships

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love to dance. Thank goodness this time I got a man who loves to dance, too. Woo hoo!

I recall JW wedding receptions where the sisters all had to dance with each other because hardly any of the dull & bumbling brothers would dance. It just now has occurred to me that the brothers probably did this on purpose. It was the most girl on girl action they ever hoped to see.

Flyin'

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

I love dancing - i love to put the stereo on and prance about the house. Not fussy about the music, although I love dance music.

I agree - there is nothing worse than a man who won't dance with you, and there are very few things more attractive than a man who loves to dance also.

FF

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    T Rex always works for me

Reboot, I love T.Rex! Unfortunately, they didn't catch on here in North America, so I've been trying to find more stuff. I've resorted to the internet since import CDs are so damn expensive. I've been getting the older stuff (when they were known as Tyrannosaurus Rex) and it's fantastic stuff!

As for T.Rex dancing tunes, I'd submit Ride A White Swan, Hot Love, I Love to Boogie, Bang a Gong, Jupitar Liar, too many to list!

• jwbot
    jwbot

OOH!

I love to dance but sometimes it is really hard for me because I am so self conscious. But I can dance to hip-hop and techno pretty easily since they have really good beats made for dancing.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

mmmhhmmmmm

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Yes, I luuuurve to dance ... and so does John!

Now we do Latin and Swing mostly.

See what happens when ya go dancing ...? Ya miss the Dance threads ...

ESTEE

• avishai
    avishai

i love the nightlife. I like to boogie.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Mav, yes, I DO love to dance, but only with tall men with small to average sized penises. Sorry....

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Hehe.. hemp lover..

• Larry
    Larry

Love to dance Hip Hop / R&B

Peace - LL :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit