Do you love to dance?

by Maverick 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Sassy
    Sassy

Me too me too me too!!!

Sassy wishes there was a hip hop club close...

although she just plain loves to dance

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Most of the time I HAVE to dance,,,,, I love it!!! I like R&B to dance to the most......then some top 40, some 70's funk, disco, and some country. I like that song Princess dances to in her kitchen,,,,,,," Save a horse ride a Cowboy"......it just has a funky beat for country music.

I know that I am depressed when I no longer feel the need or want to dance. I have been feeling like that for the last few weeks...... Hopefully things will be back to normal and I will want to dance again.....soon.

• Preston
    Preston

Well,

so as not to have my gay card revoked, I do in fact dance. I've had more fun dancing at the gay clubs in Phoenix because they tend to be mucho liberal on the dress code angle and you can strip down to your skivies and not be busted as opposed to the upper end swankier straight clubs in Scottsdale. I took a JW friend of mine not too long ago out dancing and he wanted to go to Sanctuary and we had a blast. I was the only person on the dance floor which resulted in a girl asking me to dance for her bachelorette party (she gave me money!!!!) I couldn't do it though (had cold feet). Just felt uncomfortable dancing in front of women. I don't know how the gay guys in Manpower or Chippendales do it. Cheers!

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit