website that will shatter everything about the Jehovahs Witnesses

by watchmanofephraim 63 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

The trouble is, the drowning man KNOWS he's drowning. He WANTS help.

Witnesses are drowning, but they think they're swimming. In fact, they think they're the best swimmers in the world. So if you scream and holler and toss them life preservers, they'll just ignore you.

Instead, you need to gently show them how much easier it is to swim another way. Explain that the water in their nose and lungs isn't normal or beneficial, and that the other swimmers aren't experiencing that. Show how their swimming instructors are themselves poor swimmers, that several have already drowned. Always with kindness and mildness, and without giving a sense of urgency, even if you personally feel one.

Really and truly, we DO get it. Many here try to help Witnesses, though it's a battle with few victories.

I applaud your interest in saving them from the Watchtower. More power to you, fellow warrior!

Dave

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, mister Ephriam-Watcher. Didn't your mama ever tell you that nobody will listen if you are SHOUTING?

If your goal is to get people to listen, pay attention to the great advice offered here. If, on the other hand, your goal is to prove that nobody is listening, you have accomplished your aim.

I want to be sure, when I have something worthwhile to say, that I do it in such a way that I have some hope that people will listen.

AlmostAthiest, brilliant:

So if you scream and holler and toss them life preservers, they'll just ignore you.
  • watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim
    The trouble is, the drowning man KNOWS he's drowning. He WANTS help.

Witnesses are drowning, but they think they're swimming. In fact, they

Peace, Nice Point, but they need to know that the Prophecy is to do with them, for they are always shouting how the Nations are going to be sick, e.t.c...........They will never believe that the scripture is in regard to them, because they have caused his Name, that his known Name in the old scriptures to be slandered and mocked.

see ya

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim
    Hey, mister Ephriam-Watcher. Didn't your mama ever tell you that nobody will listen if you are SHOUTING?

The Name is not ephraim watcher, it's Damien Davis, And my mother was a drunk, you would know this if you had read anything on my site, I wish People would stop coming on with attitude.and you did not get the point I made about the drowning man, all you have tried to do is aout do the point.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Great. Now we have two men on the seashore, beet-red and shouting at each other. I think I saw those two at the park last week. Passers-by gave them wide berth.

Yup. Yup. Yup. Really productive.

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim

Yup, Yup, Yup, Yourself, goodluck and be honest,.

Dubliner damien davis

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Damien,

From what I read here, most of the replies are trying to tell you that if you want to make a difference your website has to be one that JWs WANT to read once they find it. If you scare them off in the first few lines your efforts are fruitless.

You cannot force them to read your words. You have to ENTICE them to read your words.

You have spent years looking at literature from an organisation that are masters at enticing people to read their BS. Study the strategy they use in this literature and learn from it. At least you can get SOMETHING useful out of the WT.

Also, take a course in web page design.

You will find good advice at NetMechanic.com. Last time I looked it was still free. It's been a while.

Regards

Chris

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    WOE: You still not listening, just making light of somehting htat seems pertty dam serious, of course you got to believe that God exists for it too make sense, if you dont then you will not see it.

Okay, firstly, I believe you are correct. Secondly, I believe none of the people on this forum would have understood a thing you are talking about from the volume of rant on your Web page. Thirdly, if you want large groups of any humans to listen to what you have to say, you had better start learning to concern yourself with how you say things. Fourthly, I understand your broken heart over the reaction that you have received, seeing things from your point of view. Fifthly, I understand the reaction you received from the point of view of almost everyone else I know.

Your site expresses alarm and deep sympathy. Empathy, however, seems lacking.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

"After you become friends with your spellchecker, embrace as a lover would the rules of grammar."

Nathan...I just totally stole that line, and posted it on a professional recruiting site I belong to. (I did say it wasn't my own)

There are at least 100 candidates that I would love to email that to after reading poorly written resumes and cover letters.

You just made my night hahaha!!!!

=)

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim
    Post 746 of 747
    since 08-Aug-03

53 y 4 m 7 d

Cook Islands

Hi Damien,

From what I read here, most of the replies are trying to tell you that if you want to make a difference your website has to be one that JWs WANT to read once they find it. If you scare them off in the first few lines your efforts are fruitless.

You cannot force them to read your words. You have to ENTICE them to read your words.

I appreciate that Advice Chris, I really do, but you see, I think for the moment i have made My point, the Jehovahs witnesses are litterally feeling A real Judgment from their own God, after all, my words do not mean a thing, it seems that the scripture I gave to you makes it all too clear,Now you, son of man, say to the House of Israel,

Now you, son of man, say to the House of Israel,
    'Thus have you spoken, saying, 'Since our sins and our iniquities are upon us and we are wasting away because of them, how can we live?

These are Not My Words But Gods Own Mouth, and these scripture were written for the now.

I certaintly do not care a great deal about web desighn i am a singer songwriter and do not have the time..

all of that web site, I did my self from scratch, if its bad, i take the blame, but I believe i have made my point, thanks damien davis alias watchmanofephraim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit