website that will shatter everything about the Jehovahs Witnesses

by watchmanofephraim 63 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim

http://watchmanofephraim.tripod.com/
    Go to this website, take a little time to read what is on it, and it will tell that eveything 
    that the Witnesse have been doing since the very day they started has had nothing to do with 
    the God Of Israel.
    So dont feel anyway bad when any of you leave this lieing institute, they are responsible for 
    more spiritual and literal deaths on this Earth than any of the orginisations they slag off.
    The scripture states very clearly that they have presumed a lie in the name of Jehovah, and 
    that anyone who follows them is as guilty as the Prophets who lied in the first place, in 
    1925 and 1975, these are their two errors by which the nations have come to know them by and have them in a harness.

read this scripture 10 When I please, I will punish them;
    nations will be gathered against them
    to put them in bonds for their double sin.

go to Watchmanofephraim to

see their lies been uncovered.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome to the forum

Please note that we recommend discrete links to other sites. Andif you hang around for a while you will see we already know most of these things. But thanks for sharing. One more vioce crying out.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

After you become friends with your spellchecker, embrace as a lover would the rules of grammar.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    After you become friends with your spellchecker, embrace as a lover would the rules of grammar.

LMAO!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Nathan, you have a gift! I too am ROTF LMAO!!!

watchmanofephraim, welcome to the board, but as LL pointed out, you are "preaching to the choir" here. Please stay and spend some time here, you will find perhaps ever MORE about Witchpower Society that even you did not know.

~Quotes, of the "striving for the elusive goal of clarity in my own web design" class

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim

Alright i admit i'm no expert textpert at grammer, but the most important thing is to get the message across with regard to the two lies they have told using Gods divine and holy name.

They are a shambles and they most surly are the house of israel, they are litterally calling themselves Jews, by using the name jehovah, so, that they must be judged as Israel.

damien davis [watchmanofephraim]

• Gill
    Gill

WATCHMANOEPHRAIM! Bloomin' 'ec mate! What you trying to do, blind me? I love bright colours but usually in nature. To read your site I tried my husband's reading glasses, my sunglasses, his sunglasses and finally all three together. My eyes still can't focus properly but I enjoyed what I could manage to read. Lovely jubly.

Love Gill

• riz
    riz

Nathan

you've always been on my top 5 favorites list. such a funny man.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I love bright colours but usually in nature. To read your site I tried my husband's reading glasses, my sunglasses, his sunglasses and finally all three together.

Brilliant! LMHO and spat on my computer screen by accident it was so funny!

Ian

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I hope he plays the guitar better than he spells.

He's a song and dance man, he is, playing the "Ephraim Blues" no doubt...

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit