website that will shatter everything about the Jehovahs Witnesses

by watchmanofephraim 63 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim
    Your site expresses alarm and deep sympathy. Empathy, however, seems lacking.

I am really Sorry if it lacks empathy, but there is very little time for empathy, these people need to leave now and leav quick, for everyone who joins will feel ill after about four weeks.its hard and not hard to prove, but it is true.

the scripture it self lacks empathy, that is because of the seriousness of the warning.

Look again at the scripture

'Thus have you spoken, saying, 'Since our sins and our iniquities are upon us and we are wasting away because of them, how can we live?'

(11) Say to them:

'As I Live--the Word of the Lord I Swear] that I do not desire the death of the wicked one, but rather the wicked one's return from his way, that he may live. Repent, repent from your evil ways! Why should you die, O House of Israel?'"

(12) "Now you, son of man, say to the children of your people:

"The righteousness of the righteous person shall not rescue him on the day of his rebellious sin; and the wickedness of the wicked person shall not cause him to stumble on the day of his repentance from his sins; but the righteous person cannot live on the day that he sins. (13) If I Say of a righteous person that he shall surely live, and he is confident because of his righteousness and commits an injustice, all his righteousness will be forgotten, and because of the sin that he committed he will die. (14) And if I say to a wicked person, 'You shall surely die,' and he repents for his sins and acts with Justice [submitting to the Order of Justice] and Righteousness; (15) if the wicked person returns a pledge, repays for his theft, follows the Life-Giving Decrees without practicing corruption--he will surely live; he will not die. (16) All his sins that he had committed will not be Reminded to him; if he does Justice and Righteousness, he shall surely live."

(17) "Now the members of your people say, 'The Way of the Lord is not proper;' but them, it is their ways that are not proper. (18) If a righteous person turns back from his righteousness and practices corruption, he shall die [in corruption]. (19) And if a wicked person turns back from his wickedness and does Justice and Righteousness, he shall live [upon Justice and in Uprightness]. (20) Yet you say, 'The Way of the Lord is not proper!' I Shall Judge you, each man according to his ways, O House of Israel!"

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    WOE: And if I say to a wicked person, 'You shall surely die...'

...they might have you committed to a mental institution, get a restraining order against you, or have you arrested for making threats of physical violence.

• Quotes
    Quotes

WOE said:
    =============
    I certaintly do not care a great deal about web desighn i am a singer songwriter and do not have the time..
    =============

That is fine, but then why bother even trying to create a web page? A poorly designed, poorly laid out web page rarely communicates anything helpful -- actually, this applies to much more than web pages: letters, memos, etc. It is an unfair world, and most people do equate the quality of the information contained in a web site with the "fit and finish" and organization and appearance and spelling and grammar of the web site.

Seriously, before embarking on a project which entails skill you have admitted you don't have, you should have spent 5 minutes googling and you would quickly have discovered a vast network of detailed, well organized, well presented web sites that follow correct rules of grammar and spelling and deconstruct the myth of JW belief much more soundly than anything you have presented on your web site. Like a bad house in a good neighbourhood, adding the monstrosity of confusion that is your web page to the collection of JW debunking web sites just hurts us all.

Then again, if you spent more than 2 minutes before first posting here, you would not have started off by "preaching to the chior".

Seriously, how would you feel if someone that knew nothing about music and singing, and had a terrible untrained singing voice, insisted on singing loudly on a street corner, because they felt the message of their song was important? As a professional singer/songwriter, you'd probably cringe and wish they would either (a) learn to sing or (b) disappear. With that in mind, I implore you to learn elementary spelling, grammar, and web design.

~Quotes, of the "don't hate me because I am honest" class

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

More alarmist crap that isn't any more true than the WTBS crap.

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim

Do you know even if i have achieved this much discussion, it was worth a crappy page.

thanks. damien

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Yes.... If only active Dub's would read it....

• integ
    integ

I loved the site.....It is replete with valuable information...and is indeed timely.

Good job watchman..

Integ.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

"The Name is not ephraim watcher, it's Damien Davis, And my mother was a drunk, you would know this if you had read anything on my site, I wish People would stop coming on with attitude.and you did not get the point I made about the drowning man, all you have tried to do is aout do the point."

You seem to have an attitude yourself. Most of us who post here enjoy humor because it's healing to us after all the BS from the WTS.

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim
    loved the site.....It is replete with valuable information...and is indeed timely.

Good job watchman..

Integ.

Well thank you Integ, more people like you and I can continue doing and sucseed in what i intend to do.

It really makes it all worth while when you hear something positive.

for the past two three years I have been battling with my own sanity, thinking I was a crazy man, tottally, that is;

As regards commas and dots and all that, i hate with all my heart that kind of perfection, as it is cold and has no heart nor feeling.

The Songs are what it is all about, nbot the Songs so far, but the ones on the drawing board.

There will ne one of these Songs that just might tumble the whole thing down, well that is my beliefe.

thanks again.

Damien Davis [alias] wat........

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim
    You seem to have an attitude yourself. Most of us who post here enjoy humor because it's healing to us after all the BS from the WTS.

Look, if you grew up as I did you would be lucky to be alive, and attitude, yes, a little, not too much, only were it is needed.

Look, I am not here to up set you healing, i hope you are all healed, that is what I am looking for too, but it is too important what I have come across, in the books, wasting away, is something people should be aware of, maybe now they will understand why they are so depressed, tired, e.t.c. by the way, it is not only they who are suffering this,Oneof the main parts of the vine of Jerusalem, Catholic; these too are suffering, you only have to go into any church in the world and look at their faces too see what is happening, and this is not anything but said out of Love.

Now those who go up against Israel in these days, they too will feel the God of Israels hand of War, and Plague been one of them.

This is How God will defend his people.

We were always aware that this God is a heavy, heavy God, and not one to be taken lightly.

I wish you all well, truly.

damien davis

'Thus have you spoken, saying, 'Since our sins and our iniquities are upon us and we are 'wasting away' because of them, how can we live?'

And to Ariel Sharon

Woe to Ariel, Ariel, the city where David encamped! Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be moaning and lamentation, and she shall be to me like an Ariel. 3 And I will encamp against you round about, and will besiege you with towers and I will raise siegeworks against you. 4 Then all the inhabitants of Egypt [America's Sons]
    will know that I am the Lord,
    for they have been a staff [made] of reed
    to the house of Israel. 7 When Israel grasped you by the hand,
    you splintered, tearing all their shoulders;
    when they leaned on you,
    you shattered and made all their hips unsteady
    Israel has grasped America by the Hand

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit