website that will shatter everything about the Jehovahs Witnesses

by watchmanofephraim 63 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i couldnt make any sense out of it..

im sure its my fault..i'm a bird brain

• willyloman
    willyloman
    i admit i'm no expert textpert at grammer, but the most important thing is to get the message across

Right, and you propose to do that by ignoring the rules of grammar and spelling, which -- call me crazy -- I thought were part and parcel of effective communication? Good luck with that.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Watchman... you do realize that you are preaching to the choir, right? The majority of us are ex-jw's who no longer have contact or have limited contact with the organization.

Aside from that, welcome!

Kansas District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Iv always like black backgrounds on websites. I see you used just about every color in the web pallet to say what you wanted to say. I didn't read any of it, but I want to thank you for the visual acid trip. Now I have to go drop some speed just to chill out. Just a little suggestion from another color lover, less is more. Welcome to the board. Dave

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

some threads are just better left alone to die, and yet can be quite funny months later. Go figure!

• watchmanofephraim
    watchmanofephraim

laugh your hearts out and miss the point and while the witnesses waste away you contiue to laugh, tis ever so funny har har har, Oh thats right the Witnesses throguht their propaganda machine told us that laughter is so good for you.

But not this time, when they are litterally sick, with an illness that is real.

damien

• watchmanofephraim
  • lawrence
    lawrence

Watchman-

Do you see them coming from Edom? Watchman, do you see them coming from Moab? Watchman, do you see them coming from Ashkelon? No, they come Ephraim with tall tales of deceit. Aha Watchman, we have heard the tales already and we believe you; just chill out and you'll realize you have friends here who believe the same - the WTS lied, lies, and will continue to lie until their demise. Glad to see you're still watching.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Humm anasaucey's alter ego. Maybe we could start a grudge match.

In this corner Lame @ss anasasi!!!!! And in this corner watch mano fephriam!!!

Ok boys keep it above the belt. watch mano fephriam, no Strong Times Roman red. anasasi, no kicking in with wild unsupportable claims.

ding ding

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

um yeah........It shattered alot........thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit