Does Being Around "Gay" People "Bother" You??

by minimus 170 Replies latest members adult

• Sassy
    Sassy

not at all. I don't care what people's sexual preferences are....I care about who they are as a person.. their heart...

• jwbot
    jwbot

Dan, in an interview I saw, he did not want to say either way because he did not want anyone to think it had any baring on his acting ability and he did not want to be judged either way. And who cares anyway, it is his business who he sleeps with.

Funny thing is (not directed at you, Dan) is that people want to know who is gay and who is not and then get all mad about "the gays pushing it in your face". Again not directed at you, Dan, but it is just a side thought I had.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Too bad the guy will be type-cast as gay.

• Maverick
    Maverick

No Min, I like you just fine!

Actually, I like working for members of the gay community better than the other kind. They are honest, know what they want, and some of the most loyal people I have ever worked with. And being an ugly guy I never get "hit" on! Mav

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am fine with them................they are just people, just like me.

• reboot
    reboot

No, not at all....A friend i lost touch with re appeared in ym life a coulpe of months ago-his narriage had broken up and he moved back near me...unfortunately hes in te last stages of life due to the effects of the aids virus...he always was and will be one of the sweetest most gentlemanly men I know-so quick to hug and genuinely caring-even with his massive set of problems-hes very masculine and has a wonderful calming voice...my friends are my friends because of the type of people they are, gay or straight-another v. close female friend is gay but she dosnt 'bother 'me,she we look after eachothers children and our circle of friends is a good mix of integration...

sexual preferences ar'nt mentioned...well, not often...

I did meet a gay male couple that were so agressive towards women that I was really shocked though, and very intimidated...they bothered me quite a lot...terrifying....

• El blanko
    El blanko

I'll be honest - it does bother me to a degree. I can live with it and try not to reveal my feelings, but yes, it does.

I have a nagging feeling that the practise of homosexuality is a universal 'no-no' still and that concept is larger than life when socializing with a gay man or woman.

I make no apologies for this, as I am not a vioent person outwardly, yet I have standards that I internally attempt to maintain.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I'm not. I have wonderful gay friends, both male and female. What about you, Min, are you uncomfortable?

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I'm curious about them, but not bothered...........(as long as none of the fella's tries ta touch my thingy.

Gumbooby! You never fail to make me laugh my ass off with your comments!

Ter

• new light
    new light

Nope. We're all in the same boat. Love is love is love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit