Does Being Around "Gay" People "Bother" You??

by minimus 170 Replies latest members adult

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Yes

• bisous
    bisous

roy, I would be thrilled that they met a soul mate....quite an achievement in today's world.

BTW, I think the original question is .... well, ermm.... how to put it.... hmmmm..... well, Minimus are you SURE you are an EX JW????

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Shelia, Mini always ignores those of us he likes the most. He must like you a lot.

Dolph, graphic yet interesting post.

Flyin'

• Mac
    Mac

Well, if I'm not wearing my red pumps I sometimes feel a little out of place...

..mac ( Hey!!!...who locked this closet door..grrrr!!!!! )

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Edited because it didn't make sense.

Flyin'

• Mac
    Mac

Hmmm.... cryptic?

mac

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Hmmm.... cryptic?

mac

Nooooo. Just making a joke about your locked closet door. Now even I'm confused!

Flyin'

• Mac
    Mac

Yeah right, Heather...

I'm on to you now..yer after the shoes aren't ya? Fishing around to see if you can gain entry into the "Emelda Closet" as I affectionately refer to it.. yeah ..I got yer number all right. I've seen that recliner parked across the street. I know yer casing the joint... and I'm prepared. I've allready disconnected the mechanism that allows you to disengage the footrest and knowing yer parked on an incline... I've also taken the liberty to remove the chocks you placed in front of the rear legs. One push and you are history...cascading down that slippery slope once again... unable to drag your heals in an effort to slow the momentum!! Bwwaaahaaaaaaaaaha!!!!!

. ............................. and No..they are dusty rose!

* oh, great.now you've edited post and thus rendered this one making little or no sense...if you survive the ride down..I'll get you for this!! Hope that LazyBoy came with an air bag!!!

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

Hey guys it's been a while since i last posted on here, been travellin on my hols

I haven't had chance to read through all of this post so if i repeat something please forgive me. When i am around gay people i tend to feel very unconfortable, which i belive stems from the JW teachings. No matter how hard i try to overcome this it does not seem to go away. Recently one of my best friends admitted to us that she was gay and i think that i was the one that probably took it the worst. In a way i couldn't help but think that maybe she was looking at me in a 'sexual' way as opposed to just plain 'friendliness'. Probably just flattering myself there, lol but it certainly was very weird. Made times in the changing rooms very 'interesting' lets say

xLaurax

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Dolph:
    I can understand your reaction to the extremes of behaiour (be it man / woman, heterosexual / homosexual), but the following may need a little explaining:

My advice to gay men is to do whatever you want in the bedroom, but realize that certain behaviours are just distracting and unesscessary. To be rabid about cock is unhealthy. I like pussy, but I don't dress like a girl and act like one to get it. If you guys really want dick, be the men you're attracted to. That's my theory.

Your analogy is a strange one. You seem to be concentrating soley on the extrovert-flamboyant.
    Supposing a homosexual guy dresses just like the rest of the guys, but just happens to be especially effeminate? How does your advice help here? I ask since that would be the majority of the overt type that I've met. That doesn't even touch on those that you'd never know about from outward appearance, of which your comments also address in your generalisation.

About two years ago a friend of mine "came out". I was the first person he told, and BOY was he nervous. Personally I take great pride in that, in that he felt that I wouldn't be judgemental and he was more comfortable expressing himself to me than many of his other friends. To this day he hasn't told his dad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit