Does Being Around "Gay" People "Bother" You??

by minimus 170 Replies latest members adult

• scotsman
    scotsman

dh

You sure do have a lot of theories. Thanks for your contibution to this thread, it's made it interesting and hasn't been the usual drivel that this topic has previously dragged up.

(yeh the rest of you have been fascinating too but you probably already know that!)

• El blanko
    El blanko
    Even though I don't agree with it, I don't convict. It's God's job to work that out with the individual person.

Countrygirl:

That pretty much sums up my own feelings. I should have said that in the beginning and left the rest inside my head

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

El Blanko:
    Sorry, I didn't realise what the chain was attached to. Otherwise I might have left well alone

I have a working relationship with that guy I mentioned who owns the sandwich bar, no problem there either. We talk mainly about the weather - I buy a sandwich and that's that. (and no LT - I haven't got a problem with my sexuality by conversing with this gay man in public - you weirdo).

So you talk about the weather, eh? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Bit of a "working" relationship with the "sandwich man", eh, catch my drift? A nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat. Say no more Perly!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

------------>huffin and puffin<----------(pouting)FIne Min IGNORE ME

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gah. Sheila's disappeared again.
    She keeps doing that. One moment she's hanging around bars, huffing and puffing, the next minute she's disappeared and there are strange noises coming fro the rest room...

Yoo hooo, Sheila!!!
    Where are ya gal?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Me bars LOL NO LT that my dear is my sister .....ROFLMAO

• dolphman
    dolphman

Being 6'5 and living in the United States 3rd or 4th largest gay population center (Seattle's capitol hill, just like castro in SF) I get my fair share of gay male attention. For the most part it doesn't bother me. A lot of them are my friends and I enjoy their company.

However every now and then a real flamer will ruin my day. There is something about their behaviour that just freakin' annoys me. Personally I don't care if a guy smokes pole or not, sexual preferences aside I find I have a lot in common with them as people regardless. But the world doesn't need any more freakshows. And the guy skipping down the straight with a "Getting Lucky in Kentucky" t- shirt screaming and grabbing random asses is a bit much. (that does happen). Of course the minute you ask them to try and behave like a normal human being you're a "homophobe". Hell, even girls I know get grossed out by it.

My advice to gay men is to do whatever you want in the bedroom, but realize that certain behaviours are just distracting and unesscessary. To be rabid about cock is unhealthy. I like pussy, but I don't dress like a girl and act like one to get it. If you guys really want dick, be the men you're attracted to. That's my theory.

• minimus
    minimus

Dolphman, I guess you expressed yourself! Sheila, hiya!

• roybatty
    roybatty

Question for everyone.....(and please don't look into more then it is). If your adult son or daughter came home and told you tha he/she was gay and wanted you to meet their soul mate, would you be disappointed?

• minimus
    minimus

Probably more unhappy. But I would want whatever would make my child happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit