You are EX-JWs because you want to live an immoral life!

by Sirona 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac
    You are EX-JWs because you want to live an immoral life

Nooo...

Actually it's just because I like to sleep in...all the immoral stuff is just a perk!

mac,

• Mac
    Mac

Oh...

and some of the perky stuff is just immoral!!!

mac

• new light
    new light

Absolutely not. I am an ex-JW due to being disgusted with the organization and all it stands for. Now that the last remnants of WT-inspired guilt have passed, it's party time. I feel alive and connected for the first time.

• Room 215
    Room 215

While, as seen here, many have their highly personalized reactions to Sirona's question, I take pride in demonstrating that JWs -- or any religion for that matter -- by no means have any monopoly on honor, decency and commitment to the sanctity of marriage; I held to these convictions as a JW and retain them because these to me are the best ways to go through this brief life or ours.

• Sirona
    Sirona

As the recent Watchtower seems to suggest, all of those who leave are basically out to "destroy" according to the WTS. They print this sort of article to cement in the JW mind that those who leave are evil to the core.

As we can see, that is total baloney!

Sirona

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Is Little Toe pulling my leg?

I am thinking about pulling your toe.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

German:
    Steph already has that one covered, methinks

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

XQ

"WE BECOME WORSE THAN A WORLDLY PERSON."

OF COURSE I CAN'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE BUT IN MY CASE I BECAME A MUCH BETTER, KINDER,LOVING, CARING, UNDERSTANDING PERSON, THAN I EVER WAS AS A JW.

NOW I AM ACTUALLY ABLE TO FORGIVE. SOMETHING I FIND IS DIFFICULT FOR JW'S.

WHEN I LEFT THE JW'S I TOOK ALL THE PERSONALITY AND BELIEFS I HAD REGARDING PROPER CONDUCT AND IMPROVED ON THEM.

I DID THIS BY WATCHING THE WORLDLY PEOPLE THAT I FOUND RESPECTABLE AND FOLLOWED THEIR LEAD.

THEY TAUGHT HOW TO BE A RESPECTABLE PERSON AND HOW TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS WITHOUT FEAR OF THE DOMINATORS. AKA SO CALLED LEADERS.

NOW I AM NOT ONLY RESPECTED BY THOSE AROUND ME, I ALSO RESPECT MYSELF.

SOMETHING FEW OF US HAVE WHEN IN A CULT ATMOSPHERE.

Outoftheorg

• avengers
    avengers

(edited whole post, due to over-familiar comments that could be misconstrued)

You're just afraid of Vivamus. Tha's me opinion, I say..

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    But I'm not as much worried about him as I am about Vivamus.
    She's the one you gotta watch out for. So we're bundling forces.

MWahahahahahaah! Hey! I am a good girl, I am (said in the tone of Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady) ...... anyone believing that btw?

And i wish i could have seen LT's comment ... it must have been bad

-
    Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit