Would You Outlaw Jehovah's Witnesses If You Had The Power?

by minimus 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you ban JWism where do you stop? HIV=AIDS=death is a cult that relies on lies, half truths and deception just as much as JWism, but the AIDS rethinkers have little support due to the power of the money of the AIDS cult, who demonize the AIDS rethinkers as a dangerous cult-like group of nutters, despite the failure of their own prophesies of a cure for an AIDS and an alternative of an AIDS Armageddon that has failed to eventuate.

If you ban JWs, you may also find yourself banning other groups who are pushing for a much needed change in direction of medical research, just because the men with the money have the most political clout.

• Golf
    Golf

No!

Guest 77

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny
    I can now die Happy
    Luke 8:17
    "For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open"
    Thousands gather hereover four weekends
    Cleveland Plain Dealer (Subscription), OH - 14 minutes ago
    In this most political of seasons, where small percentages of votes in key states could prove decisive, the Jehovah's Witnesses are staying true to their ...

Thousands gather hereover four weekends

Jehovah's Witnesses see voting as divisive Thursday, July 29, 2004
    David Briggs Plain Dealer Religion Reporter

Call it a campaign strategist's nightmare: More than 30,000 people coming to a central location in Cleveland over four weekends, and hardly a single vote to be had. .........

....Jehovah's Witnesses, a true made-in-America religion, grew out of a movement that began with the end-time prophecies of William Miller, the founder of Adventism. The "Great Disappointment" of 1844 - when Miller's predictions of the Second Coming did not come true - did not deter him or others from their vision.

Coming out of the Adventist tradition was Charles Taze Russell, the founder of the Witnesses.

Russell set 1874 as the date for Christ's return, and 1914 for the battle of Armageddon and the beginning of Jesus' rulership on Earth.

World War I seemed to confirm his prophecy, but the slogan of Russellites that "millions now living will never die" lost some impact when Russell died in 1916.

After several other failed attempts to predict the end of this world, the Witnesses in the 1990s officially dismissed date setting as speculation. ....]

Back up History Channel presentation exposing Jehovah's Witnesses as Mutated Millerites Video excerpts from History Channel presentation on apocalyptic groups { Must see }

HOSTED BY DANNYHASZARD.COM

modem (low bandwidth) version

DSl/Cable (high bandwidth) version

Dacheech wrote:I wish there would be some high profile news person, who weekly would submit 5 minutes of the

news' airtime to telling people the truth about the "troof". Showing old stuff that never happened, and

people and dubs would see that reputable people are reporting this stuff.

P.S. I've been on the news 2 times this week (cbs - New York)

Undaunted's reply: The poor man's Intervention:FAQ

(1) Picket the JW conventions,or Kingdom Halls/City hall,, high probability of clinching the local paper or evening newscast.http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/75098/1.ashx Check out this thread if you haven't already.

(2) New! Get the latest news on jehovah's witnesses with Google News Alerts.SIGN UP EVERYONE and respond to media news releases as they happen.[ like i did above story]

Last but not least:

(3) Donate money to websites so that they can put paid advertisements on top of search engine indexes,like the ewatchman does.

Membership
    Become a member of silentlambs. Donation and mailing information for checks and money orders.

Help silentlambs Randy Watters a former Bethel overseer,has the # 1 most popular EX-JW static website in the world.

Help today is only a mouse-click away @ Free Minds, Inc. mega-site on the Watchtower

CONTRIBUTE TO FREE MINDS, INC.

Danny sez:Put your money where your mouth is.Notice; I spend megabuck$ out of my own pocket on my various ops.

ยป Theologically,Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult of Christianity.The oppressive organization does not represent historical, Biblical Christianity in any way. Sociologically, it is a destructive cult whose false teachings frequently result in spiritual and psychological abuse, as well as needless deaths. Watchtower Whistle Blower www.DannyHaszard.com
  • minimus
    minimus

JWs are deceptive. Does "theocratic strategy" ring a bell??

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

I know about TWS, but how does that make them worse than normal liars?

I mean what is the big deception. People keep saying I would make them debate with some expert or have them prinit anti JW ads, or make people read about their history. Whatever you get the Idea. I am trying to figure what is the goal of all these hypotheticals. What piece of information do JWs keep from the world that you guys think the public needs to know to "protect its self from jws". Because JWs are so blatant with their beliefs they have to really drop the ball to hide something infact they would have to almost isolate you from the kingdomhall.

And btw i like scully's idea just teach people how peer pressure works on a group of individuals.

• minimus
    minimus

Are JWs "blatant" with their beliefs about blood and voting?

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

What the hypocracy for the sake of PR?

Any person vaguely knowelegable in biology would see the blood issue is bs. Heck anyone asking to donate blood to contribute to those factions could figure out that.

Voting I have no idea what you are getting at. Most JWs in america probally don't vote much. I know they vote on lots of things but politically they are shy.

• minimus
    minimus

JWs believe it's best to die than take a blood transfusion. The WT. tells the world (p.r.) that JWs can make their own decision on such matters...LIE! A QFR says that it's up to a JW if they would vote yet COs in America say, "That only applies to other countries---not in the US".....JWs are deceptive!.....Regarding being "worse than normal liars", JWs are supposed to be beacons of truth. They are no part of the world. They are seperate and clean. I would not minimize their actions. They should be held MORE accountable!

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

JWs believe it's best to die than take a blood transfusion. The WT. tells the world (p.r.) that JWs can make their own decision on such matters...LIE! Actually thats the truth. From personal exeperience "the watchtower" rather transfuse a jw and burry the incident then to have them die. The JWs mostly insist on taking as many blood products as possible then dieing for no reason. It is not really the watchtower at work here. A QFR says that it's up to a JW if they would vote yet COs in America say, "That only applies to other countries---not in the US".....JWs are deceptive!..... This is a harder issue but if you need you consult someone then it bothers you. Voting is protected you can do it in the mail. The CO has nothing to do with it, and last time I checked COs dont write watchtowers. Regarding being "worse than normal liars", JWs are supposed to be beacons of truth. They are no part of the world. They are seperate and clean. I would not minimize their actions. They should be held MORE accountable! I have never known JWs to be beacons of truth. I have not known them to be separate or cleaner than anyone else, just less tolerant and irritable. Holding them more accountable than whom, and for what reason?

• SAHS
    SAHS

Nobody would have the power to arbitrarily and outright ban a religious group in our democratic society, unless they are some sort of security threat (like Bin Laden and his gang, abortion-clinic-bombing groups, violent organized crime groups, dangerous motorcycle gangs, etc.).

However, I completely agree with enforcing reasonable limits on any practices of any group that clearly victimize people by fraud, physical or mental cruelty, denigration (?hate groups?), or demanding its members to follow directives that result in suffering or death?like prohibiting blood transfusions, especially concerning minors!

If adult JW members are coerced into refusing blood even to save their lives, then that is one thing?although I think even this is unreasonable, harmful, and thus crosses the line. However, when a group imposes such arbitrary and ridiculous rules on innocent and helpless minors, sometimes even babies?when those helpless children could very well have eventually chosen to abandon the JW stand on blood after reaching an age of sufficient maturity to do so, but, alas, they have been deprived of that opportunity because they?ve lost their lives by being denied a blood transfusion?well, folks, that is totally unacceptable! I think that the government has a duty to enact legislation to put a halt to this cold-blooded carnage, and fast!

So, you don?t necessarily have to ban the WT?s existence, per se. Just ban any of their practices that defraud, demean, and kill! Seems reasonable, eh?

?SAHS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit