• Dino
    Dino

I'll be watching sweetness!

How've you been, it's been soooo long?

Take care and love to you always.

Dino

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Damn. I'm just catching the last portion of this program. I hope they will repeat this later tonight.

• bisous
    bisous

I

f people are respectful, O'Reilly will give them the time of day.

If they start lying, then he will shut them down. He has no tolerance for that.

O'Reilly is at the democratic convention this week and is getting along with everyone except Howard Dean.

I want some of what you're smoking when you watch the O'Reilly factor. thanks for the great big belly laugh.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That "interview" was a joke.

It's really funny how O'Reilly called MM a "Bush hater" after the interview was over and MM was not around to defend himself against the charge. He, of course, did this because he was pissed that he couldn't honestly answer MM's question: "So, tell me, Mr. O'Reilly, would you sacrifice your child to free Fallujah?"

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Using the same $8.00 paid per person seeing the movie; you are left with about 4,375,000 people that have paid to see the movie. That is based on one person seeing the movie one time since the movie opened.

Not all movies cost $8 per pop. Many people (including my parents last week) are going to the matinee and afternoon shows which cost $4-$6 dollars. There are also student and elder discounts. Still, I do get the point that you are trying to make.

• sf
    sf

Explosive interview...my ass.

No meat here. I was disappointed in the entire segment.

Carry on.

sKally

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

I'm not quite understanding something here, maybe someone can enlighten me. Why are soldiers repeatedly being referred to as "children"? I was here with some friends one day worrying about the soldiers, saying they are barely out of their teens, & a former US Marine promptly corrected me. He reminded me the US Military are trained soldiers. They may be young, but no one drafted, forced, or co-erced them into joining. They are trained professionals & know the risks involved in joining the MILITARY!

They joined because they wanted to do the job, & they knew the risks going in. My daughter was the president of her high school senior class, & the vice president of that same class joined the US Marines of his own free will. He spent a year in Iraq in the initial action, & is currently in 29 Palms, Ca. At the end of August, he will be returning to Iraq. He is a skinny weed of a young man to me, but he calmly informed me he is a grown man & he has a job to do & he is doing it to the best of his ability.

Anybody want his address? PM me & you can help support the troops. We send him letters & unique foods from home. No trolls or lunatics please.

• sf
    sf

{{{{ hugs dino tight }}}}

I'm good. It's nice to see you post.

Give me a call sometime.

sKally

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    "So, tell me, Mr. O'Reilly, would you sacrifice your child to free Fallujah?"

Thats a good question and I would like to ask that same question to George W Bush.

Will

• Dino
    Dino

Damn that felt good!

I will keep in touch.

Dino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit