How Many Here Are "Technically" Still JWs???... Who's Not??

by minimus 110 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

see.....we have plenty of JWs here! After all this IS JWD!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

We're a good bunch of people, Minimus!

Thanks for the thread!

DY

• tresbella
    tresbella

Still a wittness as far as my family and "friends" know. I was baptized at 14 but stopped bothering to turn in time about a year ago. What a pleasant way for the society to keep tracks on their slaves. Those damn time slips! I dread field service but go sometimes to keep my mom off my ass. The elders will NEVER ever get the chance to disfellowship me! They never can as long as I deny anything they may find out about. And where are you gonna get "2 wittnesses" to find out if i'm comminting fornication anyway?

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Tresbella, As long as you're careful not to fornicate with 2 of them at the same time, you should be fine.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Tres, if they want to they will. Two witnesses be damned. They only use that when they don't wanna disfellowship someone.

Me. Faded in 1999. not DF'd or DA'd. Forced to attend the memorial by my in laws.

• minimus
    minimus

From what I can see, it still is better to not disassociate yourself. Why give them the satisfaction?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Minimus:

Do you really think Bethel would keep a list from this thread? I doubt it.

I know you're not that naive...

From what I can see, it still is better to not disassociate yourself. Why give them the satisfaction?

Agreed. Unless you intend doing something which will give them the satisfaction of DF'ing you, which was my case. I wanted to find out about religion from the inside out, which would have meant me watching my back, and them hounding me. Best to live your life ignoring them, if at all possible. Get on and live life, leaving the fear far behind.

• minimus
    minimus

If, LT, they read this board and see this paticular thread, I'd still be suprised that they'd make a list of comments here. But if anyone in Bethel is reading this, please be assured that most of us don't give a rat's ass as to what you think. You speak lies and are untrustworthy. Buzz off!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It's not the "most" that I'm concerned for. It's those who may over-extend themselves, posting to this thread when they are fading.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, by any stretch of the imagination, but I am certain that they monitor this board. They almost caught up with me, in the week before I DA'ed, and since this was the only place I posted...

• minimus
    minimus

Then it's good to remind one another NOT to post personal info that could "out" you, especially if you're not ready to go, just yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit