Bethel Getting Paranoid, Tightening Screws

by AlanF 71 Replies latest jw friends

• IronGland
    IronGland
    I'm glad to hear it, and I will pass it on down the line.

belbab

Why? It's here for everyone to read....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I would think Anghard would know since it is THEIR site!!!!

• IronGland
    IronGland

Maybe he's been reinstated but shame at the deletion prevents people from admitting it happened?

• aniron
    aniron
    I have it from solid sources that Brooklyn and Patterson are now recording all incoming telephone calls.

I was told by a JW who was at London Bethel that they have been doing that for a long while in London.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Maybe he's been reinstated but shame at the deletion prevents people from admitting it happened?

Oh for crying out loud. Show me where anyone has denied he was, its common knowledge.

He was timed out for 1 WEEK because he refused to stop being insulting to people after repeated warnings, same as has happened with a few people. His account is active, he is NOT deleted, if he chooses not to post that is HIS problem not ours.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    Oh for crying out loud. Show me where anyone has denied he was, its common knowledge.

OK

"HEY Guys who started THAT rumor???? That he was???"-Mouthy

There you go.

• mouthy
    mouthy

As I bend on my knee to Ironclad ----Sorry !!!! But he was not deleted.... He was put in the corner for a week... He must have been rude !!!! Oh I better behave myself...

Thanks Angie for putting us straight,,. Bet you get fed up sometimes.. Please DONT QUIT!!! Until I kick the bucket anyway...

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Since R-Rated movies were taboo at the house, Bethel would arrange things where they would get a print-out of the rental list from the video-store and find out who was renting what.

Hello Is Mr ******* available please

No Sorry Mr ******* is out to lunch

Could you please tell him the ******** STD clinic called. His results are back from the lab and we would like him to call us urgently.

heh heh...

• Angharad
    Angharad
    As I bend on my knee to Ironclad ----Sorry !!!! But he was not deleted.... He was put in the corner for a week... He must have been rude !!!!

Don't worry about him Mouthy. Your right, but it seems people like Ironglad like to make a huge big deal out of things and imply the worst of us and that we have somthing to hide. But hey AlanF being permantely deleted does sound more dramatic doesn't it!

((((mouthy))))

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Jesus, what's next? Hidden microphones in the bathrooms in Bethel, including the ones in the lobby used by visitors? Are these people so sick that they have nothing better to do than to listen to tapes of people washing their hands? The whole place is becoming a small company of mentally defective people. A video print-out list? Just go home and watch cable. I hear "Barbara Does Bethel" is very good. Or for those who lie and hide their orientation, how about "Billy Does Bethel"? I don't think the Nazis spent as much effort controlling people. Is anyone sure that the author of "1984", George Orwell, didn't have the WT in mind when he wrote his book? It sure sounds the same to me. Next they will have metal detectors at the doors that go off if you carry any religious book into Bethel that is not on their "approved" list. What a bunch of psychos. How does any organization run by such lunatic people become so successful and make so much money?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit