Bethel Getting Paranoid, Tightening Screws

by AlanF 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Norm
    Norm

Hello, Treborr,

I had a little look at your website. I was especially impressed with the: "Destruction of the World's Firstborn:
    Abortion's Hidden Agenda"
    article. That one really say a lot!

Norm

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Metatron,

It was the Romulans, and the Enterprise sent the message in "Code 3" instead of "Code 4", because they knew the Romulans had cracked Code 3.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Since when has legal come into it ¡V WTS is a law to them selves. (In true cult style)! Would it surprise you if they started to pressure JW¡¦s who were employed by telephone companies to put Kingdom Interests first when it comes to Judicial matters. It¡¦s been done before

„h

*** w87 9/1 12-15 "A Time to Speak"-When? ***

One day Mary faced a dilemma. In processing medical records, she came upon information indicating that a patient, a fellow Christian, had submitted to an abortion. Did she have a Scriptural responsibility to expose this information to elders in the congregation, even though it might lead to her losing her job, to her being sued, or to her employer¡¦s having legal problems? Or would Proverbs 11:13 justify keeping the matter concealed? This reads: ¡§The one walking about as a slanderer is uncovering confidential talk, but the one faithful in spirit is covering over a matter.¡¨¡XCompare Proverbs 25:9, 10.
    Situations like this are faced by Jehovah¡¦s Witnesses from time to time. Like Mary, they become acutely aware of what King Solomon observed: ¡§For everything there is an appointed time, even a time for every affair under the heavens: . . . a time to keep quiet and a time to speak.¡¨ (Ecclesiastes 3:1, 7) Was this the time for Mary to keep quiet, or was it the time to speak about what she had learned?

&
    „h
    http://watchtower.observer.org/ The story of Brent Craft and Carol Keener

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• hippikon
    hippikon

Hello Is Mr ******* available please

No Sorry Mr ******* is out to lunch

Could you please tell him the ******** STD clinic called. His results are back from the lab and we would like him to call us urgently.

• chipster
    chipster

recording is nothing new.......did you realize that every talk at the DO is tape recorded AND monitored????
    there is holy hell to pay if you deviate from the outline provided by WTS....if you do, you will be pulled aside and severely counseled, and you can kiss any future apeaking assignments bye-bye... had a buddy that took me behind the scenes, there were three brothers there monitoring the talks....whew.....even the COs and DOs tremble at the thought of some pion elder capturing a misspoken line on tape...LOL

• chipster
    chipster

sorry, meant DC, district convention, not DO.

• metatron
    metatron

Horrors, Stephanus, where has my memory gone?

metatron

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Metatron,

I've been reliably informed by a fan of "Next Generation", that "There's nothing sadder than an old Trekkie!" LOL

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hi ianao:

Glad to see you working!

You might also try the Patterson, NY number: 845-306-1000. If you call, you might try getting past the operator by asking a question about JW beliefs. They have people available for this. After your discussion, ask the guy about recording.

However, beware of theocratic warfare. If the operator or responder tells you he can't tell you, ask if that means he flat-out doesn't know, or that he's been forbidden to tell anyone. Don't let them squirm away with an evasive answer.

AlanF

• Black Man
    Black Man

up...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit