Bethel Getting Paranoid, Tightening Screws

by AlanF 71 Replies latest jw friends

• rodnico
    rodnico

Interesting subject....I wonder if all of the phone sex I had with that Bethelite were tape recorded? I'd like to hear those...pretty steamy!
    Nicole

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

Guys and girls

You guys have been talking without knowledge - ie just gossip.

FACTS
    The society has been monitoring tel calls for ages - the Nortel Meridian system (they had an SL1 before) can be interfaced with either the NICE Voicerecording system system or the Comverse CIS system. Both record onto DAT tapes or CD. The last time I was @ Brooklyn (as a visitor 2 yars ago) they were debating which one to have. The system was going to be purchased for Mill Hill and Germany as well as Patterson (Getting a discount). By the way both systems were made in Israel.

Re data logging, all system access from their intranet is monitiored . They use a cut down of CARNIVORE - the FBI and CIA system. Also all emails are controlled by VPOP - a low key monitoring system that is frighteningly effective.

Given the "leaks" from the UK, two brothers were dispatched from New York late June to "plug the leak" - one is ex FBI and one a "techy"

Jim

• Black Man
    Black Man

ok, this post was fascinating................

• belbab
    belbab

When I first saw this post this morning on Active Topics, I thought, Oh Good, Alan F, is back posting on this board. Then I saw Kent's reply, and looked at the dates.

I heard from a well known poster on this board, who's been quiet for some months now, that Alan F has been deleted from this board along with Englishman.

Blackman, thanks for bringing this post back to the top. I was thinking the same, resurrect some of these former posters, and revive their posts up to the present.

belbab

• Angharad
    Angharad
    that Alan F has been deleted from this board

AlanF is not deleted from the board.

• mouthy
    mouthy

AlanF is not deleted from the board.

HEY Guys who started THAT rumor???? That he was???Naughty!! naughty!!!I miss him also...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

How did this get on the Active topics page? Just wondered. I saw no current posts to it.

Jeff

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I'm glad this got brought forward - I hadn't seen it.

And I think AlanF is still around., aren't you Alan?

By the way, thanks for that help getting those contacts a couple of months ago. Worked out very well.

S4

• IronGland
    IronGland
    HEY Guys who started THAT rumor???? That he was???Naughty!! naughty!!!I miss him also...

He did get deleted. Perhaps he's been reinstated.

• belbab
    belbab

Thanks Angharad, I'm glad to hear it, and I will pass it on down the line.

belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit