Witnesses on The Move.. More Lies Spoon Fed To The Media

by Country Girl 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

Cruzan, you go girl!

I am aware of your story because it is available for anyone to read. Even though I have never met you, your posts are from the heart (it's obvious) and few demonstrate a sincere interest in the feelings of others. I don't have to know you to know that what you say is true. I have many similar experiences that substantiate the claim that a lack of love exists in this organization. There are good people in it - they are not all bad. Some get accused of suggesting that all in the organization are bad. Just not true. Elders that approach you and share their platitudes, now that is very common and that suggests a problem. I won't put up with it either.

MBD,

I don't know you but from your posts, you responded, you asserted, and then you became defensive. You asked for scriptural responses even though you have said your good-byes. Again, I don't know you and if you read this, I want you to know that I appreciate your sentiments about your possible future. That Jehovah will judge you as worthy or not, and your acceptance of his judgement, is humbling. But I do have to say your statements, from the outset, are naive.

It's a terrible thing to have lived a life, and never to have been known. You have a soulmate, so you are very fortunate. I don't know you and I am envious. Many who have left the organization have to struggle with their identities being stripped from them and it is de-humanizing; especially when it is presented to them as being their own fault. That will not set one on the right path.

MBD, you are on fire. For what I don't know. Go to your nearest KH and see how many are interested in getting to know you. I assure you that your happiness will guide you. Don't ask others to prove points that you have not been willing to substantiate yourself. Be content.

• Celia
  • Celia
    Celia

MBD says of Farkel :

Continue to believe what you want. You are lost. Your hatred will destroy you

You don't know Farkel... Farkel is a very loving, sensitive, caring man. He's not bitter and angry and mean as you seem to be. Now MBD, do your research before spewing your venom on this board about people you don't know anything about.

I deleted all the adjectives I had for you....

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Re: that newspaper article,

This so-called journalist is just a lazy hack who reprints press releases under his own byline.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny
    Topic Starter Replies Last Post
    [new hot] Icon 4 Jehovah's Witnesses "quick Build" Church Pages: 1 2 Danny Haszard 39 document.write(timestamp(new Date(2004,6,21,10,16,0), dfrm, tfrm, 1, 1, 0, 0)); July 21, 2004 10:16 AM July 21, 2004 10:16 AM

Example of using and replying to the google JW news alerts.

See what you can do."do not despise small beginnings".[Zech.4:10]

Danny sez:"do not discount the power of one"

New! Get the latest news on jehovah's witnesses with Google News Alerts.

• observador
    observador

What a great thread!

Nosferatu, thank you so much for that UN link. I was totally unaware of it. I love you sooooooo much.... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you...

Ohh, and I also love the UN so very very much.

Observador

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I love you too, Observador. Let's have hot, raunchy sex.

j/k!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thanks, where's caleb? -- I agree that there are some very nice, decent human beings who are Witnesses, AND Catholics, Baptists, agnostic, pagan, Wiccan, Protestant, etc. I've just finally come to the realization that Jehovah's Witnesses are no different from any other religion. They THINK they are, which is dangerous, and they are more isolationist than mainstream religions, which is also dangerous. Also, their "policy" on child abuse stinks.

Nina

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Houston Chronicle
    Old-time religion on the decline
    San Francisco Chronicle, CA - 7 hours ago
    ... Protestant'' camp all post-Reformation Christian groups -- including fast-growing movements like the Mormon church, Pentecostalism and the Jehovah's Witnesses. ...
    US Protestant population seen losing majority status - Washington Times
    all 138 related ยป

New! Get the latest news on jehovah's witnesses with Google News Alerts.

• Farkel
    Farkel

MBD, We'll start at one thing at a time, and then we'll prodeed to reduce the rest of your comments to the rubbish heap where they belong. Behold: "Aids is a global epidimic the likes of which have never been seen before (You say the bubonic plague was worse? Not even close. Look into it). " The bubonic plague killed almost half of Europe. Has AIDS killed almost half of Europe? Last time I checked half of Europe was still there. Has AIDS killed a more proportionate part of the Earth compared to the 13th Century than the bubonic plague? Nope. We'll take your next line of drivel up soon. It won't be a pretty sight. You've already been shown to be the fool, and I will just rub it into your face again. And again. Those who sleep with big dogs get big fleas, doggie dog. Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit