Witnesses on The Move.. More Lies Spoon Fed To The Media

by Country Girl 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby
    People throwing accusations around without evidence. So please keep throwing the assumptions of who I am my way. I get a good laugh.

MBD,

I got a good laugh also at the underlined statement. No evidence you say? Your as blind as Stevie frickin Wonder! The JW's have been throwing accusations at religion and everyone else who isn't a witness for nearly 100 years with biased evidence at others......and you have the nerve to say what you said. Give me a break!

If believing that 99.9% of humanity will die at armageddon makes you a happy man, then stick with your biggoted biased religion who's god is no less than a Hitler himself.

Gumby

• Farkel
    Farkel

The fool set his own trap: : As I said, I'm an EX-witness and I have no compunctions to making you look like a fool in your factless, baseless comments. All you have to do to make me the fool is to state just ONE "factless, baseless comment" that I made. I'm eagerly awaiting your answer, but it ain't gonna happen in THIS lifetime. At least so far, that is. Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit