Where you from??????

by ozziepost 60 Replies latest jw friends

• betty boop
    betty boop

Im 1st generation NY'er Franklin..My parents immigrated from the Dominican Republic 32 years ago and moved to the bronx. I was born and raised in queens...Still live here but closer to Manhattan now...I love it! Altho i only go to Long Island for the Cheesecake factory and roosevelt field mall

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I was born in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho (pronounce THAT), but my mom had only gone there for the delivery since she didn't have a doctor in my hometown of Libby, Montana. I lived there until I was around 19 or 20 and then moved to Spokane, then on to Kennewick, Washington for 23 years and finally to the Seattle, Washington area.

Sherry

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Gretchen:

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho (pronounce THAT),

Stands up, and clears his throat, "Ahem, Core-da-lane"

Los Angeles since 1991.

Taos, NM from 1972-1979, 1982-1987, and 1988-1991.

Hell....errrrr...Red Bluff, CA from 1979-1982

LABD

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I'm one of the few from Baton Rouge, Louisiana

• Princess
    Princess
    Hey JH, thanks for showing my home town! Sure you can find it with your flashlight! Sequim, Washington! Heck, bet you can't even pronounce it!!

Hmmm, I bet he can't either...but I can.

So Ozzie, I live about two miles south of Mulan. Maybesbabies lives about 1/2 mile south of me. In fact, we are literally surrounded by board members in this area. Care to visit? You've seen the piccies, it's really pretty. Today they promise temps near 80 but cooling to the 70s for the rest of the week.

Hi Sean! (Seaken2000) my cousin in upstate NY...wish you were still here!

Rachel

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Passed though Wallkill while brain dead.

Hahhahah. He means he was a BETHELITE for two years, and then some.

Hi sweetie. Miss you being here. (Sean is my cousin's son, but feels like a nephew)

Sequim, Washington! Heck, bet you can't even pronounce it!!
    Only a Washingtonian could pronounce that one and many others around here, all Indian names. By the way it is pronounced "Sqwim", for those who wonder.
  • darinwilson
    darinwilson

Republic of South Africa

Known to locals as sunny South Africa, not too hot, still plenty of open space, still getting over apartheid.

Born in East London and now living in Port Elizabeth.

Any other South Africans on this forum? Would be good to hear from you!

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

Hey Ozzie, fellow 'Strayne!!! Im originally from Liverpool (Runcorn to be exact) England, born in Germany, lived all over the world, mainly through work and now landed and staying in Melbourne Australia! Hoping to get a place in Fiji because me and Mrs Skinnyboy love Fiji! Plus they worship her in Fiji, because shes a BBW, so i have to fight all her suitors off (seriously!) So when we having an ApostateFest in Oz mate? p.s. Go the Swannys for tomorrow!!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    You might say, I'm in the witness protection program

William

P.S. this post will self destruct in 30 seconds

Too late William Tell, You've been outed, we know where you are, we tailed you on 476 headed back to the Schukyll Expressway. We've been watching you for years, now. Stay off of the West River Drive.

jk

art

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Born in Boston...grew up in Westwood MA... been back here since 2001

In between there has been:

Toluca Lake & N. Hollywood CA 1971-72

Martha's Vineyard 1972-73

Rochester & New Bedford MA 1973-76

Westwood MA 1976-79

Kissimmee & Orlando Fl 1980-2001

Coffee