Where you from??????

by ozziepost 60 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hi WTLies,

I was also born and raised in Philadelphia. Now I live in a suburb of Philly.

Devon McBride

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I was born in Louisiana, but now live in Tallahassee, Florida.

• Sargon
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks for your replies - I'm feeling a travel bug coming on!

But notice that all of us so far are 'revealing' that we hail from where our profile describes us.

What about the others, eh????

Ozzie (freedom in advertising class)

• WTLies
    WTLies

Hi Devon, if you were from the Philly area then, you surely went to Vet Stadium for your Convention.

Here are some pix, I hope this works:alt

I'm sure you heard that it was torn down:alt

Didnt Administration use to be at pillar H? Wonder if they were there when it came downalt

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii (Dad was in the Navy & then got baptized as a JW)

Moved 8 times before I was 2 years old and my first memory is of Willow Grove, Pennsylvania (Dad got out of the Navy but retained itchy foot syndrome)

Moved to Anaheim, California in 1962

Moved to St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands in 1965 (need was greater -- yeah, right!)

Moved to Nhulunbuy, Northern Territory, Australia in 1970 (after spending 6 glorious months in Sydney -- love that city!) (isolated territory -- very noble but I found out later it was because they didn't want me marrying one of the local guys in St. Croix)

Moved to Dallas, Texas in 1973

Still here and likely to stay

I think I'm glad Dad didn't get the job in Libya that he applied for in 1974 . . .

Nina

• JH
    JH

I'm from here

See Explanation.  Clicking on the picture will download
 the highest resolution version available.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey JH, thanks for showing my home town! Sure you can find it with your flashlight! Sequim, Washington! Heck, bet you can't even pronounce it!!

carm

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I was born in Springfield,MA, baptized in 1972, and moved to NY in 1974. During 1977-1981 we spent in W Va due to hubby's work with the DOE and came back to upstate NY when the funding to the DOE was cut by the Carter administration. Left the WTS in 1999.

Annie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I'm from here

So Israel has taken over the world??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit