Where you from??????

by ozziepost 60 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Have you noticed those exotic locations some of our posters come from?

Some of you sure come from some exotic places! You have the rest of us jealous.

But wait a minute.......is it possible our profiles don't tell where we really are at all?

Or is it possible that you really are from Uzbekistan (have they got internet yet???) or the Leeward Islands (they've got electricity?????????????)

Or is it just wishful thinking??

Come on, ever wondered about it?

Ozzie (of the truth in advertising class)

• Celtic
    Celtic

Blondies fibbing, she not be from Cornwall at all, she don't talk like no local.

• dh
    dh

from the uk but my location varies. the flag shown is usually accurate at the time of going to press.

• blondie
    blondie

Celtic, Blondie is not "from" Cornwall and does not talk funny like the people there do. But I could live there.....

My location changes, depending on my mood and my needs.

Blondie

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

hmmm I thought this was going to be a "Where were you born?" thread.

Well my flag says where I am NOW. But I wasn't born here or yesterday it seems. And I wasn't a JW here.

Born in Toronto Canada. Was a JW in Montreal Canada and now in Winterpeg (which is far from wintery right now)

And some of the folks who have different places do so for privacy - they don't want anyone to connect them to their real area

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

The State of Texas, USA. Come down and see us sometime, we will show you an apostafest you won't believe. Bug

• bem
    bem

<--------------- and born but not raised.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    And some of the folks who have different places do so for privacy - they don't want anyone to connect them to their real area

I s'pose that could be right, but then, it's not obligatory to put anywhere, is it?

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

If choosen to do so one can hide behind their computer screen and be anyone or anything that they like lol.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Also by looking at my avatar you will see below that I am a Canadian born in Scarborough Mayfair General Hospital November 10 1951, Moved to Willowdale which is a part of the Greater Toronto Area known as North York. and moved again to the vegetable belt of Canada known as Holland Landing Marsh. From my 19th year I moved to Montreal to pioneer, Moved back to Ontario in 1984 and moved to a small cottage up in Lake Simcoe area known as the Hamlet called Lefroy, From there I moved to the town of Newmarket which is about 40 minutes from Toronto going North.

It is now in the town of Newmarket that I live with my new husband and we are pretty much content with this town which by next year will be known as a city as our population is 100,000. When I moved to Holland Landing in 1968 the pop. of Newmarket was under 7,000 person and now 100,000. Wow what a major change. I wish that the town was smaller but hey they call this progress. Check the map below and where the red star is on the map that is where I live.

This is my story and I am sticking to it.

Love Orangefatcat

http://mq-mapgend.websys.aol.com/mqmapgend?MQMapGenRequest=FDR2dmwjDE%3byt29%26FDJnci4Jkqj%2cMMCJ%3aHOEvq%3bwr2qzz%3a%29z15d62%3a%26%40%24%3a%26%40t%3aqyb%3al4b%3aTD%15JFE%3aHOHQJ%3bwr2d67%3a%29z15dzb%3a%26%40%24%3a%26%40%24x9%40

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit