Where you from??????

by ozziepost 60 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby
    Have you noticed those exotic locations some of our posters come from?

I was raised in a little shack behind Beth Sarim and am the bastard child of one of JFR's skank babes.

Actually I was born not far from there though. L.A. was my birthplace. Reeeeeal exotic there I tell ya!!

Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Aw shucks, Gumboots, the poms would think that was real exotic, I can tell ya!

• WTLies
    WTLies

Philadelphia, birthplace of our great nation. Come visit our new Constitution Center. It has state of the art interactive audio and visual effects. You can be sworn in as President of the United States by Chief Justice William Rehnquist, you can be a signer of the consitution and you can serve on the supreme court. My kids loved it.

By the way the elders don't know I'm an apostate just inactive. So I can't tell what part of the city. You might say, I'm in the witness protection program

William

P.S. this post will self destruct in 30 seconds lol

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Born in SE Texas and I now live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area of Texas.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Born in Rolla Missouri, home to one of the greatest engineering schools in the world. I currently live in the Nashville, Tennessee (Music City USA) and really enjoy it.

Ern

• codeblue
    codeblue

I really can't say...........but if I could...where my avatar says!!! Or any beautiful tropical island!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was born in San Diego at a Navy Hospital, right after WW2 ended. Dad was in the Navy, but not home yet.

Now I live in Washington State. (U.S.A.)

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I was born and raised in Dayton Ohio, I currently live in Knoxville Tennessee, My family originates from the mountains of eastern kentucky. I have lived in ohio,kentucky,tennessee, florida,mississippi,and texas. Dave

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

<<I'm in the witness protection program >>

Gawd that's funny!

Me, I'm in Portland, Oregon, Pacific NW. It likes to rain here, but today it's thinking about sun.

NE congregation on 7th and Dekum. Been out 25 years. Haven't cared one way or another if anyone knows. Non of their business, only mine and God's.

Hugs

Bren

• RR
    RR

Exotic? Man you havn't seen exotic until you come and visit Da South Bronx ... now that's exotic

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit