Where you from??????

by ozziepost 60 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
  • SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Ozzie,

used to protect that information but haven't cared for years.

Born and raised in Seattle, now live in Upstate NY, in the Catskills.

Passed though Wallkill while brain dead.

Sean

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What? You don't believe I'm from Bangladesh?

Flyin'

• cab1000
    cab1000

Guess I'll have to stand up for the hoosiers in Indiana, USA.......

Yee - Haw!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Blondie you and Ozzie gave me a great idea.. meet the newest Member from Ireland, Cassiline

A place I truly want to go to one day, and I wish I were able to have gone with a member who just left for there and other parts of Europe--I'm jealous!!

~~ me green with envy

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

*sniffle* *sniffle*

The profile update is not working!! Jeeze I can't even get there via my imagination and changing my profile info!

• talesin
    talesin

Cassi

The update takes awhile because of the system cache that remembers your old information. It should change in a day or so.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Born and raised in the Pittsburgh, PA area and still here. Can't figure out why! There are so many NICE places in the country. Given a choice, I'd like to live in Webster, New York.

HappyDad Love Sick

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Born and raised in a little neighboring village of The Haque - which is now part of The Hague.

Moved 28 years ago to the country side and now i am living "under the smoke" of the Botlek (the oil-industrie in The Netherlands on a distance of 1 hour driving to Rotterdam, still in a very quiet neighbourhood. (except the smell sometimes when the wind is from the wrong direction)

• franklin J
    franklin J

I am a third generation New Yorker; living on Long Island ( New York City suburb)

My avatar says New York; I cannot adjust or fine turne it to say Long Island.

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit