I had a visitor!!!!!!

by Sunspot 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

OOOOH!

I just looked up and saw I had made "Jedi"!

It's a red letter day today!!!

hugs,

Annie

• Golf
    Golf

Wow, what a happy surprise. Glad to hear the good news. The best to all of you.

Guest 77

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

best news i heard all day. and who says god don't answer prayers. seems everytime i read this site there is more jw's leaving the borg. and this is only one site of 1000's i truely don't believe the wt numbers, i think they are losing many dubs big time in the free world.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**i truely don't believe the wt numbers, i think they are losing many dubs big time in the free world.

I don't believe them either. Just LOOK at the newbies that show up here every day! And as you said, there are many sites online that cater to exJWs! I am astonished at all the new ones like I said---and I would sure like to find out JUST how many have walked away from the evil WTS in the past five years, even! THAT would be so interesting!

Thanks to those I haven't "thanked" yet!

hugs,

Annie

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

That's fantastic sunspot, I'm sooo happy for you. It's so nice when we can reaquaint ourelves with aols close friends.

It will be nice to ba able to be there for her to help her through her break away from the borg.

Yay!!!!!

Congratulations on being a Jedi to. What a great day for you.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I love it Annie! Congrats and enjoy a renewed friendship with a fellow voyager!

Love you,

cybs

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Annie, that is so fabulous! Great news! Now my turn....lol....everybody's turn!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Good for them and for you. I hope that they have seen the 'light'

wannaexit ( who is looking forward to saying "I am not a JW anymore")

• Carmel
    Carmel

Two thumbs up!

Cisco

• Panda
    Panda

Sunspot, This is great news... these are the people and figures that the WTBS doesn't want published... shiny happy people no longer Borg.

You have some great visits in your future!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit