Invitation To Americans To Find Fault With The British..

by Englishman 145 Replies latest jw friends

• ball.
    ball.

Glad to see no-one knock us for our beer! Yep, no light beer over here guys!!! Even heineken cannot be bought on these shores anymore as of last week. The only heineken available here is the Export stregnth 5% avc.

• Mary
    Mary

What the hell is a "spotted dick"??? A hated politician that you see having tea at The Ritz? "Guess what luv, I've spotted a dick over there in the corner!"

I was thinking of Camilla Parker Bowles......god that woman is a poster child for Extreme Makeover.........now if you were a guy and you had to choose between Camilla Parker Bowles, Wallis Simpson or going back to the meetings, which would you pick?? And nooooo, you're not allowed to commit suicide as an alternative.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Camilla Parker Bowles can kiss my ruddy ass.

British politics boring, you are kidding.

Spotted dick is a gorgeous tasting dessert which is a bit of a national joke. It is an upturned banana on a plate with strawberries at one end to signify the bollocks, at the other end, fresh cream, figure it out for yourselves, the idea is to suck upon the spotted dick at your table in the restaurant whilst keeping your face utterly straight and in poise, keeping the stiff British upper lip. To make it look as though you are getting some sort of sexual pleasure or whimsical fun out of the experience is considered by all classes to be the height of bad manners. There you have it, now you know. If you pass, it is generally accepted that you can hold your tongue.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I don't know the British well enough to find any faults

my brother was in London this year and he loved it. He says he ate grilled crocodile

I have the Jerry Seinfeld commercial running in my mind right now......the one from a couple of years ago when he's doing a stand-up routine to an English audience.....ya'll know the one.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I used to think that haggis was a horrible sounding lot of crap, until I actually had some for lunch one day last December in Scotland. It was actually quite good. I washed it down with some nice beer flavored with heather -- Froiche, if I remember right.

AlanF

• Mary
    Mary
    It is an upturned banana on a plate with strawberries at one end to signify the bollocks, at the other end, fresh cream, figure it out for yourselves, the idea is to suck upon the spotted dick at your table

You're kidding, right?

• AlanF
    AlanF

Nope.

AlanF

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    It is an upturned banana on a plate with strawberries at one end to signify the bollocks, at the other end, fresh cream, figure it out for yourselves, the idea is to suck upon the spotted dick at your table
    You're kidding, right?

I think Celtic is ruddy pulling our leg, as the pictures of spotted dick I'm finding on the internet don't match his description:

• Celtic
    Celtic

Ruddy dumbass spoilt my fun, ruddy balmpot!!

• xLaurax
    xLaurax

Aagh Celtic your driving me mad Ruddy this and ruddy that! Lol! find another word.... please!!!!!!

xLaurax

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit