Should Saddam Be Executed If Found Guilty?

by Englishman 65 Replies latest social current

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Maya, I am sorry if I offended you. Some of the things you said were, imo, talking down to your equals:

"...everybody got that ??"

To another poster, "catch up on current events, would ya'?"

If I took that wrong -- I do apologize.

• RR
    RR
    executed? nah let him join the ministry school .... he'll do himself in within a month.

RR

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I actually thought I would say he should be executed.....my fear that if they do he will be a martyr...if they don't he would be a flight risk and attempts would be made to free him.....a quandry....

• wednesday
    wednesday

hehe RR

Good Morning Madam, my name is Saddam hussein. I am out in your neighborhood this am sharing some good news from the bible. the world is in turmoil, and everywhere we look we see death and despair (a great deal of which i helped create) . Have u ever hoped for world peace? do u think God cares about us?

hehe, he would shoot himself if he had to do door to door work

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Wednesday, THAT is a hilarious, but, yet kinda creepy. I wonder if he "REPENTED" and studied 6 months or so...ewwwww. That is a cold chilly thought...

Maybe he could pioneer for a while...work part time at Starbuck's. And with his persuasive organizational skills, he could move up the ranks to Elder, Circuit & District Overseer -- then a very natural 'bump' up to the BIG time...Bethel, then...............the Governing Body ! Damn, he just thought he had power before...heheh

• wednesday
    wednesday

wow, rabbit, that is scary

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Yes, he would have it made, and he wouldn't even have to Wash Windows!!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Should Saddam Be Executed If Found Guilty?
    Why wait?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Why wait?
    Good question! Nobody waited to try Mussolini, they linched him and killed him when they caught him trying to flee along with his wife. Both of were dragged dead and hung upside down for everyone to see. The crowd pick up sticks and beat on their dead bodies, spat on them and called them vile names they could think of. What happened to the bodies? Guess they got burned. Yiz

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Nobody waited to try Mussolini, they linched him and killed him when they caught him trying to flee along with his wife.

Yep, the mob got to him! But I'm not sure that governments should actually mete out that type of punishment. Please understand that I'm not for one moment suggesting that he doesn't deserve death. It's just that we're not talking about someone being killed whilst fighting in a war. Execution is a clinical and approved method of removing life from a person who has been made helpless. I feel that governments should be above this sort of conduct. That's just the way I feel. I'm sure if Saddam had killed someone close to me I'd feel differently. Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit