Modern-day Israel's Identity

by Onetruesource 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Zep
    Zep

Finally took a hint huh!....please, do put the link up!.I'm just too curious now!

• MDS
    MDS
    Finally took a hint huh!

Actually, TWMC Publishing has sponsored and maintained a website for the "Report" for now close to five (5) years, at two separate locations on the net. So this is nothing new for us.

dc

• Zep
    Zep

Yeah, but disclosing it is seems to be another thing totally!.Getting a url, or any info whatsoever from you guys is like trying to get blood from a stone!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Zep, maybe that's it www.bloodfromastone.com

Hey, try it...it's as good as anything else these people have revealed.

• Zep
    Zep

Hows that Webpage coming along MDS?

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

About three years ago, I read a web page touting this so-called "REPORT".. It was simply an infomercial to get you to buy it through snail mail. I wasn't interested. Most anything you want to know against the Org you can find out from the former Bethel members and former Overseers among us, and they don't SELL the information!

• waiting
    waiting

Hey y'all,

You mean that this isn't a cause for the Truth?

You mean that these fine persons aren't just covering their publishing costs?

You mean that they might be trying to make a profit from us "dumb sheep?"

Wow.......deja' vu all over again.

waiting

• tfs
    tfs
    About three years ago, I read a web page touting this so-called "REPORT".. It was simply an infomercial to get you to buy it through snail mail. I wasn't interested. Most anything you want to know against the Org you can find out from the former Bethel members and former Overseers among us, and they don't SELL the information!

I did not know this! I didn't know that

Ex-Bethelite Raymond V. Franz's

"Crisis of Conscience"
    "In Search of Christian Freedom"

Also, ex-JW Carl's Jonnson's books

"Gentile Times Reconsidered"

and

"The Sign of the Last Days"

WERE FREE.

Or, ex-JW James Penton's books,

Or, ex-JW David Reed's books, printed publications,

Or, ex-Circuit Overseer Ron Frye's printed publications, advertised on "xjw.com"

I didn't realize, that ALL OF THESE printed publications WERE ALL FREE, GIVEN AWAY COMPLETELY FREE TO THE PUBLIC WITHOUT COST....hmmmm

I was not aware of this.

Since this is the case, could you please provide me and the others on this board with a list of the books on the shelves of bookstores, published by ex-JWs that are given away completely free?

Thanks,

tfs

• Zep
    Zep

Thats not the point all TFS.You can go to Osarsif etc and there you have articles that deal with the subjects of the books you mentioned, like COC &GTR...some written by those very authors...also there are extracts from their very books(have the report guys matched that yet!).You can then decide on that basis, after reading their online stuff as to whether you wan to pursue a study further.These report Guys however, seem to be very koy about disclosing information....you have to buy the book first.Maybe thats an indication of the quality of their book, the fact that they seem to be quiet secretive about whats in it seems to indicate that its just rubbish.
    I brought GTR on the basis of the information over at osarsif, i didn't need to, since enough information had already been provided online by the author...but i wanted to pursue it further.
    Until these report guys can do the same and start opening up a little and give me a reason to buy their book... they are nothing but a sham in my mind.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Zep is right, of course. Most authors have excerpts of their books available so that people can decide whether or not they want to actually spend the money for the complete book.

BTW, I have this GREAT expose on all sorts of neat stuff......just send me a check for $39.95 (actually, a money order would be better, and I DO accept PayPal), and I'll get it right out to you. You'll LOVE it.....I guarantee!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit