Modern-day Israel's Identity

by Onetruesource 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Onetruesource
    Onetruesource

No, you don't have to believe them or join them to learn what the "REPORT" is all about. If it intrigues you, just order it and read it for yourself. Then you can judge for yourself. Why all the talk about us, when we have offered you the information. If you are to afraid to order it or to cheap to investigate something that has warranted this long discussion, why don't you just order it? We are not in this for the money, but it does cost to distribute it. On a large scale, everything cost. Again if you want to just read it the ordering info is below:

TWMC Publishing
    PO Box 11229
    Montgomery, AL 36111
    $16.95(shipping included)

WFTW

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

One: All of us here are investing time (which translates into money for most of us) in the pursuit of truth. Personally I have seen nothing posted here by you or your cohorts that worth a dime let alone $16.95. I never said that I wanted to read the thing. If it's anything like what you have posted I would consider it worthless. Now if you are interested in peddling your book I suggest that you contact Waldenbooks or some such outlet. You may even go from door to door (of course it will cost you some gas but then you're not cheap, are you?) and do it the way the WTS does it.
    Now if you want to discuss this 'report' of yours, you can do so right here and we won't even ask you for the $16.95 for our opinion, will we guys?
    You already know the address for this place!

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Dear waiting: I don't remember her screen name, it was quite a while back. Their whole modis operandi smacks of quackery. The truth belongs out in the open. It has no place hiding in shadows.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Simon
    Simon
    Why all the talk about us, when we have offered you the information.

I can't remember you offering us the information...I remember a sales pitch though.

If you are to afraid to order it or to cheap to investigate something that has warranted this long discussion, why don't you just order it?

That's how cons work - they have you think that they are selling something you want (such as valuable information) when in realit, they are not. Maybe we're afraid of being ripped off?

We are not in this for the money, but it does cost to distribute it.

May I suggest that if you are sincere when you say that you are not in it for the money that you put the information on a web site. That ensures the widest possible distribution for the least cost. There are lots of free hosting services about and even the pay ones are real cheap now.
    I agree with Zep...it sounds very like a cult. Almost like someone is trying to take advantage of people who are at a vulnerable stage in their life and are searching for something, maybe willing to fork out $16 even - the kind of thing that the JWs do in fact!

Again if you want to just read it the ordering info is below

Yes, that was it...the sales pitch.

Edited by - Simon on 20 August 2000 17:30:46

• Zep
    Zep

Hey OTS, even the WT has a webpage...wheres yours?.I don't particularly want to buy a book, when i dont know what i'm getting!

16:95 US translates to over 30:00 AUS + postage and then it takes 2 months to get here by surface mail...you know!

My Dad ordered a book on his family tree once...paid a little for it, you know what he got back?...a list of names ripped out of a phone book!

YOU TELL US WHATS IN THE BOOK...how about that huh OTS!

• Onetruesource
    Onetruesource

"Now we speak wisdom among those who are mature, but not the wisdom of this system of things nor that of the rulers of this system of things, who are to come to nothing. But we speak God's wisdom in a sacred secret, the hidden wisdom, which God foreordained before the systems of things for our glory. This wisdom not one of the rulers of this system of things came to know, for if they had known it they would not have impaled the glorious Lord. But just as it is written: "Eye has not seen and ear has not heard, neither have there been conceived in the heart of man the things that God has prepared for those who love him. For it is to us God has revealed them them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God.
    For who among men knows the things of a man except the spirit of man that is in him? So, too, no one has come to know the things of God, except the spirit of God. Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is from God, that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdon, but with those taught by spirit, as with spiritual words.
    But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. However, the spiritual man examines indeed all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. For "who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, that he may instruct him? But we do have the mind of Christ."
    1 Cor. 2:6-16

WFTW

Edited by - Onetruesource on 22 August 2000 17:55:55

• Zep
    Zep
    However, the spiritual man examines indeed all things

OK, give us something to examine then first????.Put up some of the things you have learnt!.Maybe the spirit might tell us its the truth!.C'mon, dont hide your light!

I would like to entertain thoughts on it before I share what I have learned.
    You have entertained thoughts.But information is a 2 way street, so what have you learnt?...and dont tell me it costs $16:95 first!
  • Onetruesource
    Onetruesource

The scriptures I have shared here on this board is a enough for a spiritual person to examine and see that there is something being said by God. If you can't see anything, don't be concerned about it. It was nice talking to you.

WFTW

• Zep
    Zep

Oh C'mon....give us just a hint maybe of whats in yer book.C'mon...i MEAN, what kinda game are you playing at, asking people to buy a book wuthout a clue of whats in it, or a web site to see or e-mail address...or anything.Except a few bare bone quotes from yer bible!....and an obsure publishing house!

The scriptures I have shared here on this board is a enough for a spiritual person to examine and see that there is something being said by God
    ????????Maybe your saying i should just read the bible then, after all its a lot cheaper than the $16:95 deal your throwing round huh!.Come back when you have some credibilty wont yah!?

Edited by - Zep on 22 August 2000 22:39:35

• MDS
    MDS

Hello:

Just wanted to mention that a new website for TWMC Publishing is now under way and under construction. The old web address was "www.the-report.com", which is now being replaced with a newer address that will be posted on this board, within the next few days when the site has been completed. Probably around next weekend or so.

This website will contain a considerable amount of information pertaining to the "Report" publication, including direct quotes from it, as well as a FAQ section.

Hope this helps.

Take Care,

dc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit