Modern-day Israel's Identity

by Onetruesource 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hey, Zep, I guess if you gave them the money then you wouldn't be swine anymore! LOL...

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Seven
    Seven

Edited by 7of9

Edited by - SevenofNine on 14 August 2000 10:51:4

• Zep
    Zep

Oh well, Frenchy, you know...i have to give Dubs credit where credit is due.I always thought $4:95 for a bible and a few books was pretty cheap...but these guys, charging 16:95 and no web site???? hmmm!....These guys dont have a web site because they have bigger plans and to put all their stuff on the web would deprive them of income and destroy the designs they have of one day running their own break away cult maybe!
    I mean its so simply with these religious people...1874: christ fails to show up physically so he must have returned invisibly ...1878: the saints fail to resurrect, oh, it must have happened invisibly...1914 he fails to show up again..oh 1914 must actually be when he returned invisibly...and so it goes...till you come to the realization of all those errors...I mean were do you go from there?.. AH, but all those errors, they were actually fortold in the bible because JW's are REALLY Gods chosen, they're just in a disapproved state, but soon, they are to be resurrected with the report guys running the show all according to bible prophecy.Rationalise and re-interpret over and over, thats all they do!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Zep:
    I had heard about this so-called 'report' a while back from someone I met on-line (H20, I think). She mentioned it but was very tight-lipped about it when I questioned her. I had no idea of what it was about and I only have a vague idea of what it is now. If those guys that were posting here are representative of that group then it doesn't have a very bright future. I don't mean to demean them in any way personally because I don't know them. It's just that their arguments are really no arguments at all, they're just statements. They actually expected us to believe them simply because they said so! I am appalled at this! What audacity!

• Zep
    Zep

Frenchy, they need a web site and to open up a bit.I mean, the WT society they are critising by saying its in a disapproved state is more open than these guys...!

BTW, i got a little laugh out of being called swine and being told that my heart wasn't right.Certain Religious people amaze me sometimes....I mean, i just call people 'crackpots' etc.. but when religious people abuse you they go straight to the bible and quote a verse as if its any better because they're somehow using the bible.I call someone an 'idiot'....they go to a verse in the bible and call you swine, Yeah, but thats OK because its the words of Jesus!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

You know, Zep, being called a swine might not be such a bad thing. After all, pigs are highly intelligent creatures.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Zep, I kinda got the feeling that they were trying to 'set us up' for something. When I first heard about this report I was told that I wasn't ready for the information but that later on if I became ready it would be provided. It was all very mysterious and I never bothered with it again.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Frenchy,

I had heard about this so-called 'report' a while back from someone I met on-line (H20, I think). She mentioned it but was very tight-lipped about it when I questioned her. I had no idea of what it was about and I only have a vague idea of what it is now. If those guys that were posting here are representative of that group then it doesn't have a very bright future.
    Are you talking about Life's Waters Free which used to post on h2o? There is now another woman/man playing cat & mouse with Farkel, using inuendos, etc.

Strange, strange, group.

waiting

• Zep
    Zep

IS that who they are...LWF?.I thought it was that Bittertruth guy back again.

LWF has a web site though...actually, i dont think it was them.

These REPORT guys are very secretive....a cult within a cult huh...maybe?

• Zep
    Zep

Actually these REPORT guys sound like a full blooded cult ...You know, you have to believe them first and join them and THEN they tell you what everything is about.I think they have things a little round the wrong way here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit