Abortion...

by Lostreality 215 Replies latest jw friends

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Mother Nature kills people every few seconds, doesn't mean it's ok to murder.

I'm still pro-choice though cause seriously, pro-life will not work. Even though I wish it would to death.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Well what about 11 000 Civilians ? ummmmmmmmm I wonder ?

Well what about the 40 MILLION babies slaughtered in the womb since 1973? ummmmmmmmm I wonder? Yiz

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I've met babies Yiz, I've held babies, I've watched over premature babies; that which you speak of are not babies.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask
    I've met babies Yiz, I've held babies, I've watched over premature babies; that which you speak of are not babies.

No, they are the ghost of JFK here to desroy us all!!!!!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Makes it easy to think that way so your conscience won't bother you, doesn't it? Yiz

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Makes it easy to think that way so your conscience won't bother you, doesn't it?

No ... but the one who have to face it is (already alive) and the one who will have to handle it, till the end (HER CHOICE).
    (again I'm against abortion - but still I'm pro-choice - cause it is their lifes ...).

• jwbot
    jwbot

Thinking that fetuses are cute babies makes it easier to take away womens rights.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Wow Yiz. You sure are judgemental. Just because someone believes in pro-choice does NOT make them baby killers or as you call them Baby Butchers.

Face it. Whether abortion is legal or illegal, it's still going to happen. It's happened throughout history. Would you rather these women go to back alley abortion clinics, or go the coathanger route? Hmm...maybe you would. I can just hear some of the pro-lifers now...serves them right.

I for one would not like to see that. That way can be potentially more dangerous and may harm the womens reproductive system so that in the future they can't have any more babies. I don't want to see 13 year old girls who got pregnant by rape, incest, or otherwise, screw up their chances of having a baby later in life when they are ready by going to a back alley clinic,

Sorry. I feel Judgement belongs to God and God alone. Nobody has the right to make decisions for anybody else. Just because I believe in that does not make me a baby butcher.

• jwbot
    jwbot

El, wise words. Thanks.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    First, I was talking about a different person, Norma is not Franklin, I wanted a perspective on Norma alone rather just just carry Franklin's story in the same heap as Norma.

The second two paragraphs of my post do deal with her. This is why I say 'she'/ 'her' throughout those paragraphs. In a nutshell Yiz, she found religion and wishes to change the past, yet at the time wanted a choice--so much so she claims she lied to get such a choice. She changed her mind and this does not mean because she changed-- that it makes her choice today-- wrong.

Do you know how many people in prison have become born again christians? Just about all of them say.. "I found God.. therefore forgive me for my sins, release me", and this somehow changes the past!?!?! Does that erase what they did to begin with Yiz? I honestly do not care that she 'found God' in her own words, it does not change that both God and I can exercise our 'right to choose'. If as I said to Genericman if what you are saying is based on religion-- which it seeems her stance is, then what does it mean to you that God killed babies (a fetus) before abortion was legal? That it is his choice and his alone? I find it hard to believe that a benevolent god can judge those who 'choose' as he did, as harshly as those like yourself who judge those who wish to choose-- as a benevolent God did.

Do you believe there are thousands of babies frozen in fertility clinics? That being fertilized eggs, Yiz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit