A QUESTION FOR GUYS

by sandy 69 Replies latest social relationships

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Jehovah's Witnesses are sex crazed {James 3:15,16} and Ex JW's appear to be sex-crazed.

• Valis
    Valis
    you have the upper hand by being able to say no.

yup...and if you really wanted him to stop asking get a recording of him asking you eheh...either that or go for it one last time and get it on video tape.. Remind him if he asks again that maybe his gf might like a copy..ehehe

and um CHEVIES...you should know about us horn dogs by now...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• sandy
    sandy

You guys are funny and I know you are right. I guess I was hoping someone was going to feed into my dillusional thoughts.

And for the record he asked for Anal but that isn't what is missing in his relationship. He is after something else.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    And for the record he asked for Anal but that isn't what is missing in his relationship. He is after something else.

ok, now I'm curious.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well Sandy, we can still have Anal but please leave the animals out of it.......

• Sassy
    Sassy

well...............obviously I am NOT a guy...

but.. I have had sex with my exhusband after we had been divorced a year.. and to be honest... it was partially on my invitation although unplanned..

sometimes when you have been with someone it feels natural..

well it did for me, but we had been married 17 yrs

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Sandy said:

part of me thinks having sex with him will trigger some stron emotions and make him want me again.

It will be just the opposite. He tries to have sex with you when he's horny.

Don't have sex with him.
    Ignore him for the rest of your life.

That's it. That's the list.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Why do some guys feel the need to have sex with their ex-girlfriends?

I think you are misunderstanding the male psyche. You see, he is not specifically interested in an "ex"... all he is interested in is "ex" with an "s" added to the beginning.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

He is horny

• sandy
    sandy

Alright, Alright I get the picture. You guys are breaking my heart.

I know it is all about sex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit