A QUESTION FOR GUYS

by sandy 69 Replies latest social relationships

• sandy
    sandy

Why do some guys feel the need to have sex with their ex-girlfriends? Is this a common thing? How many of you guys did or do this?

My ex-b/f has asked me for sex on several occasions. I turn him down every time. I really don't see him too often or even talk to him on the phone anymore.

But there are a couple of ties between us still. He still pays for my gym membership which is under his name and I still owe him a significant amount of $ which I am slowly but surly paying him.

It will be a year next month since he broke up our 4-yr relatioonship. As far as sex after the break-up it happened once about a month after we split.

Ok, so he has this new girlfriend of almost a year now. Apparently she does everything he wants sexually. I know this isn't information I should know. It cannot be healthy for me. Anyways, there is one thing him and I used to do together which she will not do.

From what he tells me I am sure he can get her to do it if he was a more insistant. But instead he chooses to ask me.

I know he is a total jerk for his willingness to cheat on his current g/f. I tell him this whenever he asks me for sex. I also ask him how many times did he cheat on me. But he forever insists he never has. YEAH FREAKIN RUGHT!!!

Ayways, I am sure its obvious I still have deep feelings for the guy. It is still hard for me to let go of him.

The break-up was extremely hard for both of us.

So, my dellusional side is tempting me to have sex with him. Don't worry, I won't do it. But honestly, part of me thinks having sex with him will trigger some stron emotions and make him want me again.

I'd appreciate any opinions on my situation and insight from any of you who have experienced this or something similar.

And guys again I ask why the need for sex from the exes? I am sure it is all about your HUGE DUMB EGO.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

1) You need to have sex with me

2) Why wouldnt he ask? Maybe you'll say yes and he can get laid some more. What is so confusing about that?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Maybe its about your HUGE DUMB TITS!

Seriously, if you want to be mysoginistic, turnabout is fair play. Sometimes you miss your ex. In time the feeling goes away.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    I know he is a total jerk for his willingness to cheat on his current g/f.

Yep, I hooked up with an ex before, but only when we were both single. I've thought about it, but care too much about hurting others to do that. Oh but wait, you wanted guys opinions. :)

• Valis
    Valis

Maybe he's just a horn dog and the sex was good.. You can't blame a Brother for tryin...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

*kicks Chev off the topic*

He wants to get laid, pure and simple. He knows that he can get wild with you. He like doing you obviously. Where is the confusion?

• dolphman
    dolphman

It's mainly because he's horny and he knows there is no leg work involved, like getting to know you first or spending money on a date, etc. The groundwork has already been laid, he just has to ask the question, that's it. Easy p**sy. I've done it before too.

I guess it also depends on what the other girl isn't doing for him. I'm assuming everyone does oral but if she isn't then i'd be talking to you too. If it's an anal thing, my god, any girl who does that would permanently be in my black book. Those are pretty rare. So of course he's wanting it.

-dolph

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Exactly! Dolph has it down pat. Its an Easy, No Cost, No Drama lay!

Those are the best

crazy151drinker <-------------------------------- calling his ex-girlfriend so he can get some anal

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Double Post

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Oi Vay...... Just when I think my faith in men has been restored, a topic like this comes around and shatters it all to little bitty tiny pieces again. :) How's the saying go?.......'I wish I was born a lesbian' j/k

p.s. take it as a compliment Sandy, means you were good in bed, and you have the upper hand by being able to say no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit