A QUESTION FOR GUYS

by sandy 69 Replies latest social relationships

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awww... don't take it too hard.

Humans are creatures of habit... he is simply returning to you out of habit.

• Fed Up
    Fed Up

Reading your post reminds me how much I wish I could be a lesbian too!

Men don't just want to have sex with their ex's--they want to have sex with ALL women! Ex's are just easier prey because of their vulnerability!

When I left my first husband, not only did HE keep propositioning me, but EVERY SINGLE ONE of HIS friends propositioned me as well! After all, having left him after discovering that his GIRLFRIEND was living in my attic made me ESPECIALLY juicy prey, because they perceived that I was exceptionally vulnerable--you know, like tigers go after baby does and the deer who are already crippled.

That, and the fact they thought with the circumstances surrounding our break-up, out of REVENGE, I'd be a WILD WOMAN in bed with them. My EX even tried to get me to have sex with him, telling me that by doing so, I'd be able to get "revenge" on his GIRLFRIEND for breaking up our marriage!

But I have more self-respect, and besides, I'm really GOOD at getting revenge without having to resort to lowering myself sexually... (Oh, for anyone who read my initial post....I'm not a WHORE!)

Your ex-boyfriend may also think that you will SCREW him to get back at his current girlfriend--lots of women do! I know my current husband's EX keeps coming on to him--hoping to get him to "give in" and screw her--and thus, hurt ME to the point of breaking up with him so SHE could get him back...(of course, she'd just DUMP him again...but it's an EGO thing for her).

It's not just MEN who do that! Plenty of sick demented women do it too--but NONE who you should want to be involved in a relationship with!

Another news flash for you...he is LYING to you about his girlfriend "doing everything he wants sexually"--if she did, he wouldn't be coming on to YOU! And he's also LYING if he says he LOVES her, and he didn't love you either, or anyone else either, because he can't because he doesn't love himself.

Don't you know? In order to be able to love another human being, you first have to love yourself, and you can't do that if deep down you know you're a SLIMEBALL because you treat the very person you are supposed to care about the most like SCUM! He can lie to you and everyone else, but deep down he knows he's nothing but a SKANKY HO!

OH, and if he's telling you all about his sexual relationship with HER, you'd better believe that he's already shared all the NASTIEST, most INTIMATE details of YOUR sex life with HER! Gentlemen don't talk--and the men who do--talk to EVERYONE--and that means all his friends know too! "From what he tells me he can get her to do it if he was more insistant?" Why the HELL is he telling YOU that? Oh...it's because he's already told HER that he got YOU to do it! Do you appreciate his NEW woman knowing that? Don't even THINK about deluding yourself into believing him if he's told you that he doesn't talk about you to her--you already know he's a liar!

What's not healthy is for you to be talking to him at all! Disfellowship the asshole from your life. Oh, and I personally think you'd feel better about yourself if you paid your own gym membership. I personally would also just pay him back the money I owed him, even if I had to take out a bank loan to do it--my self-esteem would be worth the bank's interest!

• Valis
    Valis
    Men don't just want to have sex with their ex's--they want to have sex with ALL women!

duh!

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Sandy,

I find this to be more and more true as I continue down the single road, post JW:

Women need a reason to have sex; men just need a place. Mitch from City Slickers

LABD, of the why did I post this? class

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

THE WORLD MUST OF CHANGED AND NO ONE TOLD ME.

MY EX WIVES. #1 ABANDONED ME AND THE KIDS. I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER IF I WAS PAID FOR IT.

#2 SAID HER FEELINGS FOR ME CHANGED AND GOT A DIVORCE. DITO ON HAVING SEX WITH HER ALSO. NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WOULD CHANGE MY MIND.

Outoftheorg

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret
    Jehovah's Witnesses are sex crazed {James 3:15,16} and Ex JW's appear to be sex-crazed.

I kind of resent that remark a little... I doubt I'm sex crazed or will be lol.

However, that guy sandy, is just a horndog wanting sex. If it was me i'd dump him and never look at him again, but I don't like tellin people what to do.

Don't lose faith in all us men, remember most of the ones that have sex like alot and go out with everybody and their mommas are usuallly not all too good of guys in the first place ya know?

Lol if people would realise the real good guys there wouldn't even be this problem.

But he's a horn dog to even think about cheating on his girlfriend, and you know he cheated on you so I mean just for the sake of keeping your health try not to have all too many deep feelings for this guy since he is a horndog.

=( wish girls would look for the good guys instead of the bad guys.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Why do some guys feel the need to have sex with their ex-girlfriends? Is this a common thing? How many of you guys did or do this?

There are a couple of reasons. In some instances and with some guys, SEX is the only thing. That kind of what they only wanted in the first place and they just want to know in their little pea-brains that they can still get it from you.

Another reason is the classic "grudge F**k". Both guys and girls do that. I have a story that is too explicit, degrading and hallarious to post in a public forum about a girl I dated for 9 months, who ended up dumping me for the flesh and blood version of Butthead of Beavis and Butthead fame, and "GF'd one last time.

My ex-wife, long after we had seperated, slept over at my apartment one night and she had her way with me one last time before she went and hooked a brother from her kingdom hall. LOL, til this day she denies that it ever happened. .

But there are a couple of ties between us still. He still pays for my gym membership which is under his name and I still owe him a significant amount of $ which I am slowly but surly paying him.

What? Does he think a standard gym membership entitles him to use the country club too?

Ok, so he has this new girlfriend of almost a year now. Apparently she does everything he wants sexually. I know this isn't information I should know. It cannot be healthy for me. Anyways, there is one thing him and I used to do together which she will not do. From what he tells me I am sure he can get her to do it if he was a more insistant. But instead he chooses to ask me.

LOL, face it sister, she either won't do it, period, end of story, or she does it very badly. You obviously spoiled him and he just wants some more of that good lovin'.

Ayways, I am sure its obvious I still have deep feelings for the guy. It is still hard for me to let go of him.

He obviously knows this and thinks he can exploit it. It is typical.

So, my dellusional side is tempting me to have sex with him. Don't worry, I won't do it. But honestly, part of me thinks having sex with him will trigger some stron emotions and make him want me again.

Yes, my girl, "dellusional" is the right word. You will keep your dignity and self-respect in tact if you resist that way of thinking. Don't know how old either of you are, however, it sounds like he is not very mature or responsible. Love is not simply an emotion you feel. It can really only be expressed through action. It behaves with the other person best interests and well being at heart, and cannot really exist in self-centered person. You obviously have higher standards and expectations for what has to happen in order for you to feel comfortable in a sexual relationship with someone, and that is ok. He either has to raise his standards and give you the respect you demand, or you have to lower your standards and go along with his selfish intentions.

And guys again I ask why the need for sex from the exes? I am sure it is all about your HUGE DUMB EGO.

Some x's remain friends and sex buddies and are both totally ok with the arrangement, while seeing other people. It is actually kind of comforting to have really good sex with someone you are familiar with. It usually just gets better. Demands are non-existent, expectations are very low and more realistic, and they just have a good ol' time doing what they are doing. It should not be a one-sided arrangement where one or the other has to pressure or manipulate to get what they want. Sounds like you would be uncomfortable with such an arrangement, so don't let him pressure you.

Keep a cold beer forward in the fridge and you will be just fine.

Corvin

• Fed Up
    Fed Up

THE WORLD MUST OF CHANGED AND NO ONE TOLD ME.

MY EX WIVES. #1 ABANDONED ME AND THE KIDS. I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER IF I WAS PAID FOR IT.

#2 SAID HER FEELINGS FOR ME CHANGED AND GOT A DIVORCE. DITO ON HAVING SEX WITH HER ALSO. NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WOULD CHANGE MY MIND.

Outoftheorg

Are you sure you're not my husband?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

If you ever want to truly heal, and get over him, Do not have sex with him anymore!!! It will only cause added aggrevation. Yes, us men can be little horn dogs, but please avoid the tempation for your own sake. He broke up with you, and if his new girlfriend doesn't get him off the way that you used to, it is not your problem. He is willing to cheat on his new girlfriend, that shows what a pig he is. Being a pig can be good if kept in perspective-(I should Know), but to expect someone who you are no longer with to perform certain acts, shows selfishness on his part.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I haven't read the other replies, but I'll say this, sometimes a guy meets a girl whose snatch is the best one he ever had, maybe you're that girl Sandy.

I had one like that about 3 years ago, so soft warm and absolutely wonderful. *sigh*

20 seconds, if that. Maybe that's why she dumped me ya think? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit