A QUESTION FOR GUYS

by sandy 69 Replies latest social relationships

• Valis
    Valis
    I kind of resent that remark a little... I doubt I'm sex crazed or will be lol

mmmmm learn he will...*yoda voice*

and speaking of...

watch this if you think you're a sex crazed geek..eh..viewer beware.. just wrong I tell you..Very naughty, but funny as hell..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avishai
    avishai
    But there are a couple of ties between us still. He still pays for my gym membership which is under his name and I still owe him a significant amount of $ which I am slowly but surly paying him

Pay his ass back, cancel your gym membership, and stop talking to him He has a girlfriend, and your actually thinking about having sex with him? And yet you talk about our big, dumb, ego's?

IMO, You are every bit as bad.

I have never chased after an ex for sex. I am male. BUT....lot's of them have chased after it from me. And, yes, they were almost always the ones that DUMPED ME!!! So, what was that about, their ego? Or maybe it was bcause I well. Who knows. Figure it out. Don't screw him, it's not nice.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

errr..... i dont get it yoda doesnt do anything

• Valis
    Valis

CHEVIES I think you have to have Macromedia Flash player installed...try right clicking on him and selecting Play?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Okay Okay I get it I get it now! nooooooooooooooooo

I finally recongnized Yoda's accent....... He's Greek!!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Men want sex (with almost anyone) - the price they pay is love

• avishai
    avishai
    Men want sex (with almost anyone) - the price they pay is love

Bullshit. I've had this crap shoved down my throat since i knew what sex was. Men are conditioned to think this. Women are conditioned to think this. Often behavior is another thing entirely. I've seen so many cheating, sex crazed women, it's not even funny.

• sandy
    sandy

Thank you all for your replies. I know the bottom line is he only wants sex.

Corvin you are so right in your opinions. He has told me the sex with his g/f isn't good. They have been together a year now and she still cannot orgasm. I never had that problem with him. She apparently has some pcychological problems with sex.

She is willing to give to him but apparently she cannot enjoy it herself.

Ok, enough of this freakin subject. As far as kicking him out of my life for good...

well my head knows you are right but my heart seems to be winning the battle.

As far as Sex I wil not give in. That I can promise.

• Sassy
    Sassy

sandy.. you do what YOU want to.. that is the bottom line..

• talesin
    talesin

Maybe the new girlfriend can't orgasm because she doesn't trust him. *ahem*

Also, you know, he may be too lazy to work on relationship, but don't put yourself down and think that it means nothing more than a roll in the hay.

He may miss that 'connection' that you two had, and the only way for him to get it is through having sex with you. In that case, he is still displaying bad behaviour, but let's face it, you are NOT just a piece of meat to him. There lotsa meat out there, that won't turn him down time after time after time.

However, why should he get the cream (hehe) without doing the work that it takes to maintain a healthy relationship?

Be strong, girl, don't give in! It will bring you nothing but pain. Good choice, Sandy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit