A QUESTION FOR GUYS

by sandy 69 Replies latest social relationships

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

RELAX FEDUP.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WHAT YOU WROTE.

YA SEE, I DECIDED TO BE HUMEROUS AND JOKE WITH YOUR STATEMENT.

THAT WAS AFTER I HAD DONE A LOT OF THOUGHT AND "DEDUCED" WHAT YOU SAID AND WHAT YOU REALLY MEANT.( I USED DEDUCED BECAUSE I CAN'T SPELL DECYPHER).

EVERYTHING I SAID WAS IN JEST OR HUMOR.

HOWEVER I KNOW AND YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW, THAT YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY HUMOR.

IF YOU DO!!! YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATLY SEE A PSYCHIATRIST BECAUSE TO DO SO MEANS YOU HAVE A TWISTED MIND THAT MATCHES MINE.

BTW WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

btw all this confusion in my humor is the direct fault of being a jw at one time. They have no sense of humor and almost prohibit humor. How's that for passing the buck? This also releases your hubby for any and all lack of humor or having a twisted sense of humor. See, so you can't blame him for anything.

Outoftheorg of the deluded confused jw humor society.

• Fed Up
    Fed Up

Outoftheorg

Now you REALLY sound like my husband because you have the SAME sense of humor--and it would be just like him to come here just to screw with my head....

and he's my network administrator, so he knows exactly where I go on the internet!

I'm the one who lacks a sense of humor--according to him, I lost it right after I passed the CPA exam.

So maybe I don't have EVERYTHING he could possibly ask for in a wife,

But he also only has to work now when he's in the general mood because I earn more than enough for the both of us

So it's a trade off he says he can live with...

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

SOUNDS LIKE ONE HELLOFA GOOD DEAL TO ME. CONGRATS TO YOUR HUBBY.

Outoftheorg

PS GOT RUDELY INTERUPTED BEFORE I COULD FINISH.

THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE ME AND MY WIFE. SHE HAS A GOOD JOB AT THE HOSPITAL AND MAKES GOOD MONEY. 3YRS TILL SHE RETIRES.

I RETIRED 5 YRS AGO. I WASN'T AS DUMB AS THE WBTS WANTED ME TO BE SO I DO HAVE A 401K THAT WE HAVE NOT TOUCHED AND I GET CLOSE TO THE MAX FROM SOCIAL SECURITY.

WE OWN OUR HOMES AND ESSENTIALLY ARE DEBT FREE.

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING A GOOD TIME AND WHEN SHE RETIRES WE WILL HAVE A HELL OF A GOOD TIME.

I AM TRULY GLAD THAT YOUR HUBBY FOUND YOU AND THERE IS NOW SOME STABILITY AND AT LEAST THE CHANCE OF GETTING PAST ALL THE HURT AND DAMAGE THE CULT DID.

ALL KIDDING ASIDE I WISH YOU BOTH ALL THE GOOD THINGS THIS WORLD HAS TO OFFER IN YOUR TRAVEL TOGETHER.

IF YOU EVER GET INTO IDAHO GIVE US A RING.

Outoftheorg

• outoftheorg
  • Fed Up
    Fed Up

Outoftheorg;

Yeah, it WOULD be great..if only one day I could convince him the JW religion is a cult, and get his JW parents (who still have this 'thing' for his EX) out of our lives for good......

...But I'm working on it!

Best of luck for the future to you and your wife!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Sandy,
    Just sent you a PM with my thoughts on this topic.

Lehaa.

• SYN
    SYN

There's nothing more hilarious than seeing people denigrating the very impulse responsible for their existence!

I believe this is a form of unintentional self-referential humour.

Oh, and in other news, I'm going to become a rap star one of these days, yo!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

AVISHAI SAID

Men want sex (with almost anyone) - the price they pay is love

Bullshit. I've had this crap shoved down my throat since I knew what sex was. Men are conditioned to think this. Women are conditioned to think this. Often behavior is another thing entirely. I've seen so many cheating, sex crazed women, it's not even funny. I hear what you are saying and agree with you to a degree. I have been cheated on by my wife and know the pain it causes. I was generalizing. In nature , the male bull,ram, horse etc can inseminate hundreds of females --but the female needs only 1. What has this got to do with anything - well in general men want sex and if was not for society / morals they would in general try to have sex with as many females as possible. Women tend not to be as promiscuous as men. The corollary to that argument is -- (leaving homosexualty out of the equation for simplicity) when a man is having promiscuous sex , who is he having sex with - yes another woman -- so men and women the world over are having an equal amount of sex -- the mathematics says it all

• Aalena
    Aalena
    You guys only see a piece of the puzzle. Yes he is a jerk I know.

But I am no angel. I am not trying to defend him but when you are with someone for four years it is not so black and white.

I'm telling you just the bad now. He is a good guy with some asshole ways. He doesn't intentially hurt people or me.

He needs to grow up and he'll be ok

I'd be rich if I had a penny for how many times I have said this in the 8 years of my relationship or how many times I have heard friends say similar things. People don't really change when it comes to their standards and how they treat others. Even if it's true he would not have gone through with cheating on his current girlfriend(which is complete BS-- that is his ego talking b/c he was shot down) what about respect? Was it respectful and caring and loving to talk to you about such things when someone else has put their confidence and trust in him? Hell no. It wasn't respectful to his currect girlfriend and it wasn't respectful of you. He knows you still have feelings for him so he was trying to use that to his advantage.

The things I'd keep reminding myself if I were you... is how would you feel if you did have sex with him? Would you be going against something you believe strongly in or are you okay with being the "other" woman? If you are someone that doesn't believe in cheating then there is no doubt it would more than likely tear down your own self respect and you would regret it.

He is manipulative and selfish. Don't convince yourself otherwise. Cut him completely out of your life asap and you will finally see things a bit more clearly.

• Xander
    Xander
    Then he went there (which I was waiting for him to do). He asked me when I wanted to do the specific thing we do. Sorry to sound so mysterious I just don't feel comfortable with the whole board knowing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit