Is Virginity All It's Crack'd Up To Be?

by Englishman 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

OS,

You are waaaaaaaaaay too young to be worried about Marriage and all that other stuff.

I guess I just wouldnt want to have sex with a girl thats been with 50 or 100 guys. I would just look at 'it' and think- "damn thats got alot of mileage on it.........." Maybe thats cruel, but the thought would gross me out

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    but the thought would gross me out

Grosses us girls out to have to look at a guy's "it" and think about the mileage too

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Chev babe,

So where is the happy medium?? I guess if I know that she actually cared about the guy it wouldnt bother me so much, but random one nighters give me the

But then again who am I to talk

• onacruse
    onacruse

Mike:

Oops, sorry Craig, I seem to have interfered with you.

LOL...I needn't remind you of the adage about paybacks.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Not sure. I was a virgin on my wedding night and was glad, then.

Now i think that waiting untill you are married is not so good. Being raised a witness i think that part of the reason that I , and my husband, got married so fast was so we could have sex.

I would definately not have sex with someone that i did not love, If you are in a commited relationship i can't see why not do it.

I have spoken about this wirth a lot of witnesses and they tend to agree.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I guess I just wouldnt want to have sex with a girl thats been with 50 or 100 guys. I would just look at 'it' and think- "damn thats got alot of mileage on it.........." Maybe thats cruel, but the thought would gross me out

It's all in the mind. You just might miss out on your soul mate if you don't get a grip on it. I'm serious here.

Flyin'

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

The only reason that virginity was all it was cracked up to be (and we are talking about women as men's virginities, historically speaking, have been of little worth) was because women were chattel and chattel was worth more if it had a hymen.

Now? Well having lost my virginity on my wedding night to someone (not a virgin) who was so sexually backwards she thought the 'right way' to hold her legs was streached out with her toes pointed... I have to say the sooner you get rid of it the sooner you can start learning how to be a good lover. A flatmate of mine swore off virgin boys as they weren't worth the effort...

There's still the historical effect making girl's virginities somehow more worthwhile, and also the fact that there's a lot less a girl can do wrong the first time than a guy can do wrong the first time that make it less burdensome.

My only experience in the taking virginity department was after my marriage broke up, and I'm afraid I wasn't nearly as skilled a lover as I was a dozen women later. At least I was tender and patient - the poor girl was so tight and nervous it took several nights before it was possible to go all the way.

I think if people have a decent sex education (or an indecent one!), then there are far fewer likely problems. It's nice if it's memorable but anyone expecting too much out of it will likely be disappointed.

logansrun

Bradley.....who actually vomited after he had sex the first time. (don't ask!)

Ah, so it's NOT an urban myth then?!

hillary_step

LOL @ sheep joke

bulldog

Wow! Enlightened elders! I've know a couple, to get enough in the same room for a JC is outstanding!

Crazy

As long as you're going to become celebate when you hit 50 women, then that's fine. I think it would be quite considerate of you to do so; ladies wouldn't want you pushing some nasty-looking worn-out shlong on them, would they? LOL!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hey I waited to "drive" Thunder and it has been worth the waitYEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA

(BTW my son also has decided to wait he isn't a dub but is very religious and thinks it's a good idea)

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Mozz and I waited for our wedding night as well and have no regrets. It made us focus on the foundation of our relationship which was friendship. Yeah, we took lots of cold showers and time-outs, but in the end it was worth the wait for us too. It also taught us a lesson in discipline - there is a hidden blessing behind delayed gratification that you don't really understand until you're there.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Your so right Billgoat ......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit