Is Virginity All It's Crack'd Up To Be?

by Englishman 77 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Mike, I hope you have your nitroglycerin meds ready to hand...questions such as this might present a challenge to your frail middle-going-on-old-age metabolism.

Nah..no nitro for me.

That stuff has all sorts of awful side effects.

Really I'm as fit - and as active - as ever.

Englishman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Oops, sorry Craig, I seem to have interfered with you.

My apologies,

Englishman.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oops, sorry Craig, I seem to have interfered with you.

My apologies,

Englishman.

I thought something strange was going on.

Flyin'

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Bradley.....who actually vomited after he had sex the first time. (don't ask!)

Inquiring minds would LOVE to know!!!

Why not start a thread about it?

Walter

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Yes :)

But in no way does Virginity= Ignorance

I have dated some freaky Virgins

• proplog2
    proplog2

The concept of virginity has little to do with sex. It IS a component of a certain type of society that has family security as its highest priority. Men who don't value virginity are men without honor. Women who don't value virginity are simply prostitutes doing a little advertising.

If you weren't a virgin when you got married AND you haven't remained married you will never really know the value of virginity.

All women are born virgins. They either give their virginity or they lose their virginity.

I am talking about a much nobler system than you will read about in books with titles like:

233 Ways to Drive Your Man Wild.

Penis management is the most important work of religion.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    "Is this really the only person that I am ever going to have sex with for ever and ever"?

I'll be honest, when I was an engaged virgin JW, this thought constantly went through my head. I wasnt physically attracted to my fiance, and I get thinking, 'if getting married is the only way I get to have sex, why does it have to be with THIS guy?' I know that sounds terrible, but it's the honest truth, and was a big factor in why I ultimately called things off.

I continued to wait even after I left. My first sexual experience was well worth it, and memorable. And I obviously didnt marry the guy, but I still hold a soft sport in my heart for him.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

p.s.

Bradley.....who actually vomited after he had sex the first time. (don't ask!)

I always KNEW you were a kinky bastard :)

• Bulldog
    Bulldog

Both me and my hubby were virgins when we got married, as good littte dubs are supposed to be, but I convinced him to start french kissing me ( oh was he shocked at my tongue in HIS mouth!) and we did some heavy petting and necking, and his JW concience made him go to an elder to confess our "sin" ( petting to orgasm) and that enlightened elders said it was a normal and unimportant "difficulty" for engaged couples, and that he shouldn't worry about it. YAY no DFing for unclean conduct!

I also puked during my first sexual experience involving the naked penis!!! Not from revulsion or anything, ( i love that big thing!) but I was SOOO excited, and I had quite a lot of champagne, as a 18 yr old non drinker, it was way too stimulating, so up she came, but got right back in the saddle and carried on, (after a good gargle with mouthwash!) it was fun, but I sure as hell wish someone had given us naieve ones a tip about lube, it would have made things so much easier!! I started making romance baskets for JW newly weds, including some silky smooth lube and candles, wine, glasses, massage oils etc...so those new couples wouldn't have a dry intro!! LOL we were so stupid, we once used SOAP as a lube!!! Sore peepees for a week I tell you!

I do wonder what sex would be like with some one else, as I have only had him, and he is a kind a generous lover, it is always good, even when I am too tired to participate much. But still the wonder remains....

I can't see what value virginity would have in a long term relationship, other than a guarantee of being disease free, I think it is a power ploy by the borg to keep the woman in subservience. Who want sloppy seconds seems to be the motto of the 1950s male dominated org. But that is never harped on for the male.

I just want my kids to be fully prepared (with lube) when they do it for the first time, safely and with someone that will be good to them, and they will be kind to their partner too. It doesn't mean they have to marry that person, but understand the risks and consequences of their actions, and take the responsibility seriously.

A relationship is a complex thing, and sex is a simple thing. Sex can be an enjoyable physical act, if you are careful, but a relationship means sex can go to a different level, as an expression of unselfish love, and is much more fulfilling to the whole person. Sex can be like a good meal. physically satisfying, or it can be an emotional and spritiual journey for two people who love each other.

I see nothing wrong with either, and in a relationship, you can have both types of sex, but outside a relationship, you only get the physical satifaction, as far as I know, as a person who has only had sex in a relationship and with one person! LOL!

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

bulldog you are my idol. Wish my marriage would be just like that, really. People always hate on me for liking a girl that's a JW but hey it can work. Your proof right there. I mean seriously I don't see myself cheating or getting lazy in a relationship. Shoot, I've sat up for hours and hours on end just thinking up ways to make dinner when I'm married and different things to say and all that stuff. Like different trips we can go on and all that stuff.

Hope my special someone, if I ever get married, will be as cool as your partner. But ya know, hopefully a girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit